User Avatar Image

ANSWERED: Q&A with... Steve Purcell!

posted by nikasaur on - last edited - Viewed by 9.6K users
Yes. This is the awesomest thing.

Creator of Sam and Max and all around awesome guy Steve Purcell will be answering questions ongoing throughout this week! We'll be doing the questions in batches to allow for Steve's busy schedule so there's no official dates or times to speak of.

Have a life altering query? Maybe just a casual inquiry? Questions about Sam and Max, Telltale's games, or the meaning of life can all be posted here and magically answered through the powers of the internet!

WHEE! The first batch has been answered! They start right here: http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15956&page=6
184 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • nikasaur;287519 said:
    We only had time to pick out some of the questions from the mix. If you invent more hours in a day, we'd happily offer more questions to be answered therein.
    But likely, people would just want to watch more TV or something.
    More hours in a day?
    I think it's already been done... The only downside is that you have fewer days...
  • Meh, I usually wish days had less hours.

24 hours is a darn bloody long time...
  • Wouldn't it be easy to just fit 8 hours of sleep in... 20 minutes or something?
    That way you have more time for Sam and Max, and Steve has more time for answering our weird, annoying questions!
    On the other hand, you'd also have to wait longer for the release...
  • Hassat Hunter;287898 said:
    Meh, I usually wish days had less hours.

24 hours is a darn bloody long time...
    Tell you what. Give me a few of your spare hours so I can actually have some time to play Sam 'n Max tonight, that way you'll have less! ;)
  • Deal accepted, once I finished playing S&M 301.
    Or do you want the 5 hours that remain waiting now :p?
  • Thanks for answering the questions Mr. Purcell! It must have taken a fair amount of time to go through it all.
  • nikasaur;287246 said:
    *kicks forum until it displays Steve's account as legit*
    *ashamed*
  • 1) Whats your favorite Telltale game?
    2) Whats your favorite game that isn't made by telltale?
    3) What is your gun of choice?
    4) Which is your favorite Sam and Max Season, 1, 2, or 3?
  • Did you have long hair when you were a teenager?
  • That's a really random question Falanca!
This discussion has been closed.