User Avatar Image

Unofficial Devil's Playhouse Main Titles Appreciation Thread

posted by Ribs on - last edited - Viewed by 956 users
I think the credits team (can't remember exactly who, ironically) did an outstanding job this time out with the Main Titles. Callbacks and subtle hints galore!

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBa5miHaKc0
32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's the best main title ever! When I saw it for the first time i was :eek: YEAH :D Also has the best music!
  • All the hard work paid off.... I rate that video up there with Curse's opening videos.
  • Yay they remodeled the office! For some reason that was my favourite part of the opening despite the fact that the animation was (probably) ripped from the Season 1 trailer (and the wall is green now, for some reason).
  • NickClick2;288756 said:
    Too much going on in the credits background, though.
    I actually love the way it is totally cluttered. Reminds me of their office. :)
    Hassat Hunter;289289 said:
    Apparently Q-bomb never heard of pre-loading, and I am not really looking forward to pauses each 5 second loading new stuff.
    Try DownloadHelper for Firefox.
  • At around about 0:14 when Sam just wooshes around to Max, for some reason I found that hilarious! It's the best intro yet and a great way to start an episode. This is the most tv show feeling intro yet and it's great!
  • SillyStell;316302 said:
    It's the best intro yet and a great way to start an episode.
    Actually, not being right at the start, it feels like an eternity until it finally appears. :)
  • LogicDeLuxe;316306 said:
    Actually, not being right at the start, it feels like an eternity until it finally appears. :)
    But it's awesome when it does apear :cool:
  • Yeah you guys really did a great job and outdid yourselves with this title sequence. 10/10.

I rate the music 9/10 though. :o
  • I liked the opening, most of it.
    But I find the fragment between 0:10 and 0:14, with the characters pointing at the camera and laughing, rather dumbish...
    SillyStell" said:
    At around about 0:14 when Sam just wooshes around to Max, for some reason I found that hilarious!
    That's precisely the thing I like the least of the whole intro...
Add Comment