463 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I didn't like The Hidden People really. I liked the atmosphere but I was expecting it to have a funny punchline at the end but it was just a lame horror.

But the music, the art style, atmopshere and all were really good. I think it would make a fantastic game. As long as the game isn't cheap and relies on screamers and lame horror elements, I think a darker adventure game could be fantastic.

It looks like a flash game though. But íf it's a series that would be good. I'm thinking it's either a single episode or a 5 part series.

2D Adventure games FTW!
  • Oh, whoops, I didn't even notice the video link. I am even more intrigued now.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Wow... tantalising.

Side by side:

[ATTACH]1353[/ATTACH]

From the "Scoggins Erasers" page (vaguely creepy), "The Hidden People" video (hella creepy), and the children's TV program "David the Gnome" (not creepy in the slightest).
  • I'll love it to be a new telltale game.
  • It's going to have one hell of a beautiful art style if it does become a game, by the look of it anyway.
  • I wonder if it has something to do with this.
  • i'm pretty sure it will be a game, telltale doesn't want us to be dissapointed when the secret gets revealed. telltale loves us to much.
  • I'm curious as to how a game could be presented. The Telltale Tool is built for 3D, and I wonder how the 2D beauty of Graham's art could be adapted. Or maybe it would be Paper-Mario-esque?

Flash does look like a more likely possibility, but that would be a first for Telltale.
  • Wapcaplet;289578 said:
    I'm curious as to how a game could be presented. The Telltale Tool is built for 3D, and I wonder how the 2D beauty of Graham's art could be adapted. Or maybe it would be Paper-Mario-esque?

Flash does look like a more likely possibility, but that would be a first for Telltale.
    Well, they did the StrongBad game using some weird 3D effects that looks 2D. That could work for the Snoggins game. If it is a game.
  • It's a game. Or an animated mini-series. But probably a game.
Add Comment