User Avatar Image

Second playthrough bonuses

posted by ATMachine on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
So.

Rumor has it that on one's second playthrough, a "mysterious alley" appears on the city map, where one can find an extra psychic power.

How exactly does one find this alley? I've started up a second playthrough but so far have noticed nothing new, on my map or otherwise.
24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Okay now I'm curious about this. I started a second playthrough but so far I haven't found anything.
  • ATMachine;290305 said:
    Please don't reply to hint requests with useless uninformed speculation. :mad:
    LOL you get angry pretty easy there... like a child.
  • Secret Fawful;290322 said:
    Okay now I'm curious about this. I started a second playthrough but so far I haven't found anything.
    Same here. I'm also going through the Did You Try list. So far...nothing.
  • Maybe it's a PS3 exclusive.

edit: No, that doesn't make sense. I learned about this from Avel's post here, and Avel seems to have played it on a computer.
  • I PMed Avel about it. I'm hoping he can get a bit more specific.
  • After you've finished the game, a message pops up telling you about the new map location that you've unlocked. On your second playthough, there should be a location marked "MYSTERIOUS ALLEY". If you don't have that location on your map in your second playthrough, then perhaps you quit the game before it was unlocked. You didn't quit before the credits finished rolling, did you?
  • Definitely not. I remember it going back to the menu screen.
  • What items do you have to combine together to activate that location?
Add Comment