Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited March 2018

Frank must die.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

This is the best ship in the game, Frank is the only person i want Bruce with <3 <3 <3

• Finally some reasonable shipping thread.

• hey guys let's quit it with the off-topic borderlands posts and daily life talk, the op pretty clearly indicates that we're meant to discuss how frank is bruce's soulmate and how we should punish nonbelievers

• Here we go... once again.

• Can't believe mods didn't delete these kinds of posts already, they're clearly disrupting the flow of the thread.

Piggs posted: »

hey guys let's quit it with the off-topic borderlands posts and daily life talk, the op pretty clearly indicates that we're meant to discuss how frank is bruce's soulmate and how we should punish nonbelievers

• ...of old age, 60 years from now on, with his husband Bruce at his side.

J-Master posted: »

Frank must die.

• edited April 2018

Sigh I guess it could be worse. It could be Gabentine... again.

• What the...?

• edited April 2018

I THOUGHT SHIPPING THREADS WEREN'T ALLOWED?
    HOW DID THIS BECOME THE MOST COMMENTED AND VIEWED THREAD?
    But really when did shipping threads get allowed and how did this get so popular in a day?

• this is one sexy ship

• The John Doe shipping thread was nothing compared to what this is.

• edited April 2018

@Dan10 This was originally a Tales from the borderland shipping thread, but I think it changed from that, to the Walking Dead(?) to finally Frank/Bruce. So that's probably why its long right now;;

Its not exactly fair, but this was I guess made before they put that rule in about shipping threads. So the person probably been just updating this with different ships, I don't know.

Dan10 posted: »

I THOUGHT SHIPPING THREADS WEREN'T ALLOWED? HOW DID THIS BECOME THE MOST COMMENTED AND VIEWED THREAD? But really when did shipping threads get allowed and how did this get so popular in a day?

• This is some matrix advanced algebra stuff.

Saiyamon posted: »

@Dan10 This was originally a Tales from the borderland shipping thread, but I think it changed from that, to the Walking Dead(?) t

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

(Breaking the unspoken law, it's April Fools, we changed it to a different ship)

Frank and Bruce is the true OTP.

Saiyamon posted: »

@Dan10 This was originally a Tales from the borderland shipping thread, but I think it changed from that, to the Walking Dead(?) t

• This is what the true canon ship is the others are obsolete now, Frace forever

dojo32161 posted: »

(Breaking the unspoken law, it's April Fools, we changed it to a different ship) Frank and Bruce is the true OTP.

• Something's not quite right...

• FRANK THE TANK ALL HAIL WAYNE-DUMFREE!

• I dub this ship: The Freeway!

May its road of life stretch on for eternity...

• I'm bailing this community is going down a path I cannot follow lmao...

• Oh good, it's back to normal.

This is apparently fanart for a scene in one fanfic where Fiona was showing off her new clothes and Rhys struggles to tell her how good she looks. The story can be found here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/11877846/chapters/26821422
    It's quite a long one too. Nearly 109k words and still not quite halfway through :o

• Holy shit, I was going through the pages for old times sake, and I seriously thought you guys had changed ships, scared me for a second there haha. I always come back for the April fools prank. First the thread "shut down" and now the ship changed.

Never forget that Rhyiona is love, and Rhyiona is life.

• I'm glad people are still making works of them, we just need to wait out a bit longer for season 2!

MichaelBP posted: »

Oh good, it's back to normal. This is apparently fanart for a scene in one fanfic where Fiona was showing off her new c

• Yeah, always a pleasure to find some new stuff for these two ^^
    A season 2 would give more material to work with. And season 2 will surely happen at some point in the future...right?

I'm glad people are still making works of them, we just need to wait out a bit longer for season 2!

• Normally I would say no chance in hell, but Wolf Among Us is getting one, so why not us? Right? :#

MichaelBP posted: »

Yeah, always a pleasure to find some new stuff for these two ^^ A season 2 would give more material to work with. And season 2 will surely happen at some point in the future...right?

• I'd agree but the outcry for Wolf S2 was way bigger than Tales S2 is. ;___; I think Borderlands 3 is our only hope

Normally I would say no chance in hell, but Wolf Among Us is getting one, so why not us? Right?

• Luckily that might be getting a proper reveal soon-ish. Or at least I'd assume so, seeing as rumours popped up recently that Microsoft may have gotten the marketing rights to Borderlands 3, along with a couple of other games like Cyberpunk 2077. I'd guess it's still a 2019 game at the earliest though, which I guess if there is a Tales S2, the earliest we'd see it would probably be in 2020-2021.

Green613 posted: »

I'd agree but the outcry for Wolf S2 was way bigger than Tales S2 is. ;___; I think Borderlands 3 is our only hope

• Oh man I really hope not. At best all we'd get is cameos from Sasha and Vaughn since Rhys and Fiona are off on their luxury cruise around the universe. DON'T DO THIS TO US TELLTALE!

Green613 posted: »

I'd agree but the outcry for Wolf S2 was way bigger than Tales S2 is. ;___; I think Borderlands 3 is our only hope

• It has been three years, isn't it?

• edited April 2018

God it really has been. That makes me kinda sad, 2015 was a great year. :')

But, hey watsup! It's nice to see all these familiar faces again. Into any new Telltale games?

It has been three years, isn't it?

• It is... I really miss you guys...

I really like to be in any Telltale Games. But they closed down my BatCat Thread that made me unable to be interested in any Telltale games. :(

God it really has been. That makes me kinda sad, 2015 was a great year. :') But, hey watsup! It's nice to see all these familiar faces again. Into any new Telltale games?

• Oh yeah, I heard something about ship threads aren’t allowed anymore? I’m just so relieved they didn’t shut this thread down. 😪

It is... I really miss you guys... I really like to be in any Telltale Games. But they closed down my BatCat Thread that made me unable to be interested in any Telltale games.

• Hey its been so long! I'm glad the thread is still here <3

• Hey!! How are you? I feel like the whole family’s slowly showing back up.

You still drawing Rhyiona? Your child AU was my favorite, I even almost wrote a fanfic about it once. 😂

They were just so freaking cute, especially little Vaughn. ❤️

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Hey its been so long! I'm glad the thread is still here

• edited April 2018

Hey sorry for the late reply. I'm doing aight ^-^ what about you? I kinda miss everyone here.
    I haven't drawn them in awhile, had no inspiration tbh. ;w; I missed drawing them as kids it was so fun.

Hey!! How are you? I feel like the whole family’s slowly showing back up. You still drawing Rhyiona? Your child AU was my favorite, I even almost wrote a fanfic about it once. 😂 They were just so freaking cute, especially little Vaughn. ❤️

• I'm doing alright, same old same old.

But yeah, we had some really good time's on this thread. I miss seeing everyone's faces all the time. Someday I'm gonna have to go through it again and relive some moments. ;)

Man, that sucks. Hope you can get over your artists block soon. We haven't gotten content from TFTBL in years though, so it's understandable to feel unmotivated about them. Just kinda sad that the thread is this dead, compared to how it used to be. :(

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Hey sorry for the late reply. I'm doing aight ^-^ what about you? I kinda miss everyone here. I haven't drawn them in awhile, had no inspiration tbh. ;w; I missed drawing them as kids it was so fun.

• Everyone's coming back.
    Is this a sign we might get a S2 announcement?
    Please?

• S2 gets announced... but with two new protagonists while Rhys and Fiona are side characters :^)

Nah, I doubt that would happen. Telltale knows by now what would happen if they did that. Probably

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Everyone's coming back. Is this a sign we might get a S2 announcement? Please?

• Please Telltale, listen to the Rhyiona call!!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Everyone's coming back. Is this a sign we might get a S2 announcement? Please?

• throwback thursday

Sign in to comment in this discussion.