The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• It's Astonishing really. You can already tell that it's gonna be something All-New All Different! I can't wait to see these new Untold Tales of our favourite Webspinners; Peter and Miles.

the animation definitely is Sensational. yeah this is definitely shaping up to be the Ultimate portrayal of miles morales. definit

• 5 days until the Nintendo E3 Direct - and more importantly to what's relevant to me - 5 DAYS UNTIL SMASH BROS SWITCH NEWS! HYPE!!

• edited June 2018

Why do ppl taste like tuna? Not that I’d know! I just heard it somewhere.

• Row, row, row your boat
    Gently down the stream.
    Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily
    Life is but a dream.

Row, row, row your boat,
    Gently down the stream.
    If you see a crocodile,
    Don't forget to scream.

• Depends whe.... I heard human flesh tastes more like pork.

Melton23 posted: »

• edited June 2018

-Mentions pork on the Telltale forums.
    -MCSM Community cries out in agony.

Muhahaha 😈

• I'd make a Reuben sandwich joke, but that really is a disgusting sandwich to begin with.

AChicken posted: »

-Mentions pork on the Telltale forums. -MCSM Community cries out in agony. Muhahaha 😈

• ~Hey I just want to say I hope you're all having a great day!~

°I'll stop with the colors now I promise°

• edited June 2018

Not trying to give Telltale ideas or anything but I found this image someone made and I wanted to share it here (In relation to the new Miles Morales/Spider-Man flick), also shouldn't it say 'Peter will remember that'?. Artist/OP unknown.

• I'm adding this to my collection!

Holiday!
    Cocoa2736 posted: »

~Hey I just want to say I hope you're all having a great day!~ °I'll stop with the colors now I promise°

• Watching Stanley Cup, and they were playing "Busy Earnin'" in the Vegas stadium. Took me a little bit to register what it was, but it was good to bring back some TFTB memories.

• edited June 2018

Thought I heard it.
    Go Washington!
    (I'm a fan of neither team)

Edit: That post had great timing. One second later, they scored.

Watching Stanley Cup, and they were playing "Busy Earnin'" in the Vegas stadium. Took me a little bit to register what it was, but it was good to bring back some TFTB memories.

• 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
    Also ima leave this here for you non-believers

Cocoa2736 posted: »

~Hey I just want to say I hope you're all having a great day!~ °I'll stop with the colors now I promise°

• Well, a certain place on a woman tends to smell like fish...

• That's definitely not true!

Acheive250 posted: »

Well, a certain place on a woman tends to smell like fish...

• Ok I just pre-ordered The Walking Dead Final Season and now I can get Shadow Of War now(which today new deals for games is on Xbox)I will get today and it only costs $25 which is good for me.

• I thought Anthony Bourdain had perfect life. Travelling, eating and drinking is cool.

• edited June 2018

So we got 4 animated movie trailers this week. That's odd.

Could it be everyone wants their trailers showing in front of Incredibles 2 next week?

• edited June 2018

Holy shit. When I saw the news that The Walking Dead: Final Season would only have four episodes my mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the fact that TWD: Final Season only has four episodes. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck are there only four episodes? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe that Telltale is this corrupt. I want a game I can believe in. I want the Final Season to have FIVE episodes. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought it was going to have the usual number of episodes???? This is so fucked.

/s

• It might be a good idea to apologize to your mum while you calm yourself down.

lupinb0y posted: »

Holy shit. When I saw the news that The Walking Dead: Final Season would only have four episodes my mom came into my room to bring

• After binge-watching Dead Meat's Saw kill series, I've had a weird dream about a Saw film.

From what I remembered, all of the victims weren't terrible people that deserved to be punished, as per the norm for a Saw film (though there are exceptions). They were all captured and put through these traps for all the wrong reasons, either for being too 'weird' or 'disturbed', committing 'selfish' deeds that ultimately hurts no-one, and for other petty reasons.

The Jigsaw masterminds were needlessly cruel and sadistic even by Saw standards, and they even completely missed the point of the philosophy that the original Jigsaw had when torturing his victims, and even his ideology was flawed.

In this particular film, everyone behaved like how real people would act in a Saw film, and were surprisingly cooperative and supportive to each other. No one died either, even though the traps were just as deadly as they were in the films, though they didn't all get out unscathed.

It was almost like a combination of a Black Mirror and Saw episode. I'd honestly watch it if such a film existed.

• /s = Sarcasm.

iz a joke

RichWalk23 posted: »

It might be a good idea to apologize to your mum while you calm yourself down.

• Well, now I know everything.

/s = Sarcasm. iz a joke

• It's also a semi-common copypasta :P

Well, now I know everything.

• ...Oh damn. I thought you were being serious for a second. 😅

Holy shit. When I saw the news that The Walking Dead: Final Season would only have four episodes my mom came into my room to bring

• tfw everything EA showed except for one indie game was dogshit and yet E3 keeps putting them front and center before every conference

• edited June 2018

So the EA conference just happened and...HOLY SHIT IT WAS BAD!! God my gf couldn't stop laughing! WOW EA wow! Anthem looked very very bad in Mass Effect Andromeda terms. Battlefield V looked even not like Not My Battlefield(p.s. #NotMyBattlefield)and like EA just made me very very very angry and depressed during that conference. It was very underwhelming and cringery very cringery.

Like anybody else feel the same way?

• The only creepypasta I know is Jeff the Killer, thanks to JohnWolfeYT.

It's also a semi-common copypasta :P

• No one cares about ur gf but OMG they literally proved that I am right about everything XD I told ppl in the past that they listen to people, they said no they don’t, and they’re giving us anakin, obi-wan, dooku and Grievous all in one update as well as a geonosis map, a large new game mode (likely galactic conquest) and a new space map. I’m so excited 😆

strwar3 posted: »

So the EA conference just happened and...HOLY SHIT IT WAS BAD!! God my gf couldn't stop laughing! WOW EA wow! Anthem looked very v

• thanks to JohnWolfeYT

But yeah a copypasta is simply a copy and pasted piece of text either because it's a meme or it's just from an earlier post that's still relevant.

The only creepypasta I know is Jeff the Killer, thanks to JohnWolfeYT.

• edited June 2018

Questions for all you Vinyl collectors out there:
    Are they really that hard to find? Does it depend on the product? Do some come back in stock?

Today, I went out to get one of those Funko Pop figures. Specifically, the Spider-Man PS4 one. The white logo is cool.
    The Collector's edition for the game is both super expensive (200$) and now out of stock, so I wanted some other cool collectible of the game.

Every EBGames near me is out of stock according to the website, only 2 of them are near enough where I don't have to cross the whole town. You can't order the figure online anymore either.
    So, I go to the closest one that says they don't have it in stock and the one that does. I look, I ask, neither one has it.
    :(

Extra note: The Telltale Guardians figures were in stock [Rocket/Lylla] (about 5 units at each store that I could see). Those were out in December, this new one was out in March. Why the sudden vanishing?

• Cosmic_BoyCosmic_Boy Banned
    edited June 2018

Yeah, I faced the same problem when i tried to by a Beerus vinyl figurine. Spiderman for PS4 is a highly anticipated game, so many fans have bought them until they became sold out. and its not only just gamers buying the figure either, collecter as well as comic and movie lovers are buying it too. so if there are many different groups all grabbing at one product, its going to be hard to find one that’s available. Try gamestop,toys r us,target, and wall-mart. If they dont have it, then you’re out of luck. Keep checking online to see if they restock

Questions for all you Vinyl collectors out there: Are they really that hard to find? Does it depend on the product? Do some come

• Aww yeaaah, finally some Battlefield 5 gameplay! Grand Operations looks awesome!

• Listen I am still not getting it! I mean the gameplay looks amazing,but God I don't why it looks very underwhelming

Aww yeaaah, finally some Battlefield 5 gameplay! Grand Operations looks awesome!

• edited June 2018

Fun fact: Last year's Devolver Digital 2017 E3 conference was just 15 minutes. I'm surprised. I thought it was at least double that. Funny how time flies when you're having fun.

Here's a cool little article on how it came to be.

EDIT: Awesome it's tomorrow (today at time of writing).

Devolver Digital’s press conference will stream on Twitch at 11 p.m. ET on Sunday, June 10

• A bunch of screenshots were leaked for Assassin's Creed: Odyssey. You really tell that this and Origins were made at the same time considering how similar they look. I think it's like slightly better looking than Origins (at least the character models... I think). The inventory looks very different, there are a few gameplay changes (no shield), ship battles are back, eagle vision is back and clothing customisation is much better looking than Origins which is a plus.

It's supposedly a prequel to Origins so you're not even an assassin (maybe you play as a Templar? That'd be neat). Even if it looks similar to Origins that probably wouldn't be a bad thing considering how good Origins was in the first place.

• I’ve heard it was a sequel

A bunch of screenshots were leaked for Assassin's Creed: Odyssey. You really tell that this and Origins were made at the same time

• edited June 2018

The name Thaletas (a musician/poet in real life) in this screenshot suggests that the game takes place in 7th century BC. Origins takes place waaayyyyyy after that during 1st century BC.

I’ve heard it was a sequel

Sign in to comment in this discussion.