15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Majus;292100 said:
    Haha, no, when we arrived at Telltale 99% of the acting was done already.
    But I am a tiny bit proud of that "Tennis-Game" in front of the pawn-shop (go into Max-Mode).
    Oh, so that was your doing? Nice. :D
  • I loved max's line "I don't like how he's undressing me with his eyes". Not sure why, but I laughed a lot.
  • Giant Tope;292117 said:
    I loved max's line "I don't like how he's undressing me with his eyes". Not sure why, but I laughed a lot.
    Doesn't count. I'm looking for jokes where the punch line is centered only around their facial reactions and not on what they say.
  • splash1;292096 said:
    I like when Mama Bosco looks at Max after he says touching is his favorite thing to do.
    ...just so you know, second is licking.
  • oh. Totally missed that. hurr durr. I misread that as expression as in expression of speech.
  • The part at the end with the crowbar was perfect timing with the comedy, plus almost everything with Stinky and her cell ("Look at this photo he sent me").

There was one where Sam and Max are just silent for two seconds, though I'll be damned if I remember where.
  • Majus;292100 said:
    Haha, no, when we arrived at Telltale 99% of the acting was done already.
    Acting as in animation? Also, those things you animated are really good. is it hard to use the telltale tool?
  • Max's face when Sam tries to get into the kitchen with Girl Stinky still there.
  • The Highway;292198 said:
    Acting as in animation? Also, those things you animated are really good. is it hard to use the telltale tool?
    A Majus never reveals his secrets. Groan.
Add Comment