User Avatar Image

How do you change user name?

posted by Funkboy on - last edited - Viewed by 14.5K users
I ment to sign up as funkboy as in the type of music + the word boy and I got funboy. Please help
139 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Oh, wow! Thanks so much, David! I suppose it's good to get in early before you get really annoyed with all the requests, eh?

No chance of changing my name back, is there?
    Nah, I'm just screwing with you! Thanks again!
  • Could I change to XSandion please? I use it on every other forum.
  • I've changed my name in real life -- I'm not 'Nick' any more. Could you please change my username to Zoeytrope?
  • User Avatar Image
    David E Telltale Alumni
    SS the Free!;199242 said:
    Could I change to XSandion please? I use it on every other forum.
    Ooh, it's been awhile. Do you still want this name change? Not sure how this slipped under the radar.
    Zoeytrope;261708 said:
    I've changed my name in real life -- I'm not 'Nick' any more. Could you please change my username to Zoeytrope?
    Done!
  • Could I please have my name changed to simply 'Hayden'? I'm sort of sick of having this mess (wce27) hanging off the end of my name.
  • what if there is already a hayden? what about capitalisations of the wce, so your name could be like "Hayden WCE" and drop the 27?
  • I think I'd prefer to get rid of the lot. I'm pretty sure I'm the first one to claim the name 'Hayden' on these forums, and if someone else wants it after I take it, then I'm afraid that it's their problem and not mine (not meaning that in the harsh way). Who knows, I might find something to add to the name later on anyway, like what I was talking about in the Banned Game.
  • but you're abandoning your favourite team! maybe we only won last time because of your username being mentioned by me?
  • User Avatar Image
    David E Telltale Alumni
    Hayden;292542 said:
    Could I please have my name changed to simply 'Hayden'? I'm sort of sick of having this mess (wce27) hanging off the end of my name.
    Done!
  • Can you change it so I am 4 years younger and in better shape?
This discussion has been closed.