User Avatar Image

Is just me, or does this sound like a good idea?

posted by Strong Max on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users
I've been thinking about an episodic Telltale game based on real people, not as much as a fictional enviroment. Think of a game about the Beatles perhaps, or Nigahiga going about and solving a mystery rather than created charecters.
48 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • from my personal experience, french people are more attractive
  • avistew;292358 said:
    I'm kind of hiding from my parents :p (Long story). If they knew the town they'd be able to find me in a notebook or something and, well probably show up at the doorstep or something.
    Um, I hate to say this, but a quick Google search provided me with your city of residence as of October 2009... :eek:

(And no, I'm not the stalking type!)
  • Wapcaplet;292676 said:
    Um, I hate to say this, but a quick Google search provided me with your city of residence as of October 2009... :eek:

(And no, I'm not the stalking type!)
    That's okay, I've moved since then.
    Although I guess they might be able to get my current address then. Drats.
  • avistew;292703 said:
    That's okay, I've moved since then.
    Although I guess they might be able to get my current address then. Drats.
    I don't think I found anything more recent than that. Hopefully they won't find you. :)
  • They probably aren't trying, really. I'm just overly paranoid.
  • Sorry that i brought this up. :O/

Genrally spoken: The internet isn't forgetting anything, so you always should be careful what kind of data you're placing on it. Cross referencing is done pretty quickly.
  • taumel;292723 said:
    Sorry that i brought this up. :O/
    No problem. I already sound like a nymphomaniac and a stalker, I can sound like I'm paranoid too :p
    taumel;292723 said:
    Genrally spoken: The internet isn't forgetting anything, so you always should be careful what kind of data you're placing on it. Cross referencing is done pretty quickly.
    Yeah, I bet it's easy enough to get any information you want about me. I don't tend to be very secretive.
    Oh well.
  • Well, i somehow couldn't find your eye colour.
  • taumel;292729 said:
    Well, i somehow couldn't find your eye colour.
    Hahaha, likely story :p
Add Comment