User Avatar Image

We are SO hiring!

posted by nikasaur on - last edited - Viewed by 11.8K users
Haven't heard the news? Sheesh, we've only been saying it everywhere. If you've ever wanted to work for Telltale, now is the time, because we're hiring! A wealth of undiscovered joys await you in lovely Northern California, as you can share philosophical views on video games with your favorite Telltalers over lunch, or play Contra after hours in the meeting room.

You may even hear Mike Stemmle singing.

Think you got what it takes? Head over to our jobs site and show us whatcha got!
http://www.telltalegames.com/company/jobs/

We are mainly looking for applicants within the U.S. but all resumes will be looked at.
481 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm banking on that whole immortality thing myself. Barring that a massive explosion would be a good way to go.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Does anyone else find it just a little bit disturbing (or prescient?) that the "We are SO hiring!" thread has become the "death / organ donor" thread?

o_O
  • puzzlebox;294687 said:
    Does anyone else find it just a little bit disturbing (or prescient?) that the "We are SO hiring!" thread has become the "death / organ donor" thread?

o_O
    You know, I'm more scared of not been scared about that.

Which I'm not.
  • Well, maybe they need organ banks, and it only follows they should hire someone for that.
  • Look, the best way to go is during a pleasant game of golf.
  • Andrew Ryan;294797 said:
    Look, the best way to go is during a pleasant game of golf.
    A golf game is a strange place to go. Do you have involuntary overactive bladder issues, Andy?
  • Lena_P;294644 said:
    I've opted for the donor sticker on my license, and I'm going to look into becoming a full organ donor as well (turns out they're not the same thing exactly).
    You could also skip a few steps and start donating unused organs now! My best friend just donated her spare kidney yesterday. She's doing fine by the way. They are flying a flag in her honor.
  • I'd donate a kidney if it weren't for the fact that I have kidney problems in the family and I'm likely going to need all the kidney I can get.
  • Will;294833 said:
    You could also skip a few steps and start donating unused organs now! My best friend just donated her spare kidney yesterday. She's doing fine by the way. They are flying a flag in her honor.
    True, but your friend is infinitely more awesome than I am. And if you've been out of the country less than one year ago they won't let you donate blood, let alone any organs :( (And I'm O- too!)
  • Will;294833 said:
    Nah, I'll keep it. In the rare chance that:

1- My other kidney fails
    or 2- Some friend or relative need that kidney.

I donate blood everytime I can though. I'm O Negative, so, it's important to donate in my case. Or at least that what I think.
Add Comment