Guys...war is coming

Clem and the school vs the whisperers...this really is gonna be the most brutal season of the lot.

Comments

• The Raiders not the whisperers.

I'm not gonna spoil you what happens in the comics but the whisperers are gone now.

Just because James is wearing a walker mask like the whisperers doesn't mean he's a whisperer.

• oh shit, good point

iFoRias posted: »

The Raiders not the whisperers. I'm not gonna spoil you what happens in the comics but the whisperers are gone now. Just because James is wearing a walker mask like the whisperers doesn't mean he's a whisperer.

• nah ive calmed down...I WAS SCARED OK

• I’m gonna miss child #4 and #5, they were so likable

• edited September 2018

No. 5 wasn’t as cool as Unamed Caucasian-American late-teenage male character #2
    (Btw he’s mitch)

I’m gonna miss child #4 and #5, they were so likable

• Episode 3 first trophy is named whispers so it could be them

• edited September 2018

Yeah. Tbh, he probably killed a Whisperer to get the mask. Make for an interesting backstory.

iFoRias posted: »

The Raiders not the whisperers. I'm not gonna spoil you what happens in the comics but the whisperers are gone now. Just because James is wearing a walker mask like the whisperers doesn't mean he's a whisperer.

• Ya ya boi, don’t forget #9 I heard he really important to the story, his cooking skills will feed AJ for 5 minutes. The game will win awards for his inclusion and depth.

Hersani posted: »

No. 5 wasn’t as cool as Unamed Caucasian-American late-teenage male character #2 (Btw he’s mitch)

• Oh that's still coming, Kenny vs Jane will seem like a minor disagreement when it's done and I for one welcome it.

• Oh, it’s gonna happen. Trust me.

• the ship war will happen, been saying since the first episode got released. but i see kenny fans rising at the south, they wont be too much of w bother though.

• edited September 2018

Oh shit I’m neutral in the great shipping war guess I’m getting murdered

That’s a reference to Belgium in WWI. Dammit Germany quit invading neutral countries.

History classes right?

• yeah im going full platonic...but we aint safe my friend, better start rationing your supplies

Oh shit I’m neutral in the great shipping war guess I’m getting murdered (Spoiler)

• The real question is where her it will be the Violetines or the Clouises who pull a Germany and kill us neutrals

Sir_Tubs posted: »

yeah im going full platonic...but we aint safe my friend, better start rationing your supplies

• my kransky is betted on the violetines

The real question is where her it will be the Violetines or the Clouises who pull a Germany and kill us neutrals

• Surprisingly it will be Jamestiners who will destroy you all.

The real question is where her it will be the Violetines or the Clouises who pull a Germany and kill us neutrals

• knew the damn americans would get involved

bloop posted: »

Surprisingly it will be Jamestiners who will destroy you all.

• Thanks man! I'm sure everyone appreciates that.

Episode 3 first trophy is named whispers so it could be them

• Them dreadnoughts were too pricy to use. Sooooo they were like expensive basketball shoes.

Oh shit I’m neutral in the great shipping war guess I’m getting murdered (Spoiler)

• Damn

My own country is my downfall. I knew it.

Sir_Tubs posted: »

knew the damn americans would get involved

• Fuck it.. Hire me as a Lieutenant General in your Jamenstine army, can’t be worse than Violetine and Louistine.. nothing to lose here >:)

bloop posted: »

Surprisingly it will be Jamestiners who will destroy you all.

• edited September 2018

I like how this thread has started using WWI as an apology for the great shipping war that is upon us

• Why is it in every zombie film or game that America is the first country to get destroyed!!??

Damn My own country is my downfall. I knew it.

• The only war I know is coming is the louis x Clem and violet x Clem, and now James x Clem...........well den

• Now we're talking my friend! :sunglasses:

Hersani posted: »

Fuck it.. Hire me as a Lieutenant General in your Jamenstine army, can’t be worse than Violetine and Louistine.. nothing to lose here

• Realistically? Large popularion, high population density especially on the east coast, and lots and lots of incompetent people with guns.

Why is it in every zombie film or game that America is the first country to get destroyed!!??

• Specifically Georgia ::/

Why is it in every zombie film or game that America is the first country to get destroyed!!??

Sign in to comment in this discussion.