User Avatar Image

Sam & Max pre-order forum issues

posted by David E Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users
Hola, Devil's Playhouse preorderers!

We're having some issues with our exclusive pre-order forum adding robot. We'll hopefully get it fixed by tomorrow, and your account should be added automatically once we sort it out. Sorry for the inconvenience!
39 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I preordered but didn't notice the link was in the order confirmation - it's the last place I would look for it. Now I can't access the forum.

I has a sad :( Anything we can do?
  • Hassat Hunter;290707 said:
    That's because you are, most likely, too late.
    Why didn't you press the link earlier (as in, before the launch of 301)?
    Because it never occurred to me that extra link clicking would be required until I actually tried to enter the forum.
  • Well, the only thing you can do now is sending a ticket to support and hope you're lucky...
  • User Avatar Image
    David E Telltale Alumni
    Hey guys, sorry that this isn't working right! We're looking into a fix right now.
  • User Avatar Image
    David E Telltale Alumni
    Okay, that link should now function for pre-order people--that is, folks who completed their The Devil's Playhouse purchase by noon Pacific on April 15!
  • Still doesn't work for me.

One possible reason why: I ordered the game, but did not create a forum username. Now that the game is released, I created a forum username. Clicking on the link in my original order email just takes me to the main forum list page.

Edit: what the heck, now it works? Ok, whatever... please ignore me!
  • Hey David, I know it isn't standard operating procedure, but I preordered the very first day it was available on PSN and I was wondering if I could get added to the preorderer's forum? At the time of the preorders opening up, I didn't have a computer to play S&M on, or I would have bought it there. I got one with a capable GPU the day S&M S3 was released, which of course was too late to get it preordered on PC.
  • Kinda late for me to be saying this, but thanks for fixing the issue!
  • Hola!

I'm joining the club with the guys who have problems getting inside the pre-order section of Devil's Playhouse.

Any idea why I cannot inside?
  • Hya I´ve preorderd the devils playhouse on 13th april but I can't acces the private forum... Is this the right place to ask if it can be fixed? :P

Thanx in advance! :D
This discussion has been closed.