User Avatar Image

I like cheese

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.9K users
especially sharp cheddar.
140 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Friar;296439 said:
    They're just called Cheese slices over here (UK), which i always thought was kind of odd. I would've expected it to have been called that in the US, and american cheese everywhere else!
    Avistew;296445 said:
    Yeah, it's also called "cheese slices" and not "American cheese" in France.
    I'm from America, and I just called it "cheese slices."

I always thought American cheese was it's own type, but I guess not.
    The best known processed cheese in the United States is marketed as American cheese.... It is orange, yellow, or white in color and mild in flavor, with a medium-firm consistency, and melts easily. It is typically made from a blend of cheeses, most often Colby and Cheddar.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Processed_cheese#American_cheese
  • How can you not like I. Cheese?

• You just opened the thread up to some predictable Escape bashing.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    I like my jokes to have plenty of cheese.

(^ And they don't come much cheesier than that!)
  • Avistew;296584 said:
    Hehe, that reminds me, when I was a kid I refused to eat yogurt. My mom once asked me why they disgusted me so much and I said "that's because it's bacteria's vomit". She corrected me "well technically, it's more like bacteria's shit".
    That failed to convince me to have some xD
    This makes me terribly sad. There is nothing more refreshing than a nice, thick, whole milk yoghurt mixed with Monster drink. It's the perfect mix of caffeine and one-celled organisms!
  • Lena_P;297140 said:
    This makes me terribly sad. There is nothing more refreshing than a nice, thick, whole milk yoghurt mixed with Monster drink. It's the perfect mix of caffeine and one-celled organisms!
    I'll make you sadder: I don't know what Monster drink even is!
    (That was just a phase though. Afterwards I realised most of the stuff we it is just as gross if not worse, and got over it. I only had yogurt with whole berries in them, or big pieces of fruit, though.)
  • Chopped up apples and whole red grapes mixed with vanilla yogurt is the best.
  • Lena_P;297140 said:
    ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew
  • Weeblerjake;297145 said:
    I don't like cheese.
    I do not think we could ever be friends...... just kidding.
Add Comment