User Avatar Image

Funniest moments - Bright side of the moon

posted by Dangerzone on - last edited - Viewed by 4.1K users
this is a dual purpose thread....... what are your favorite moments from bright side of the moon, and from season one as a whole (including the machinima shorts)

i superballs return is my favorite part of episode 6, but the cops return rates righ as well........

and my favorite shorts were interrogation and artichoke

but episodes 4 and 5 are still my favorites...... due to the political, and video game culture humor

episode 6 seemed to lack a theme..... they touched on the space program, cults, big buissness, but no overall theme....... i think that is why i did not kike it as much as a whole

but without a doubt, episode 6 has some of the best humor of the entire season....

Sam: "Ramdom but innocus comment"
Max: "Unrelated reply that hints at mental instability"
Sam: "you crack me up little buddy"
58 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think that the sloth Max character was one of the best of the season; the way he affected the characters around him (especially superball), his voice acting and dialogue, and his inability to make it past the lunar lander because he was too lazy.
    The conversations Sam has with the office phone were hilarious and it was funny to shoot the gun out of the office window after everyone was hypnotized.
  • i really LOL'ed at the comment about bloggers having to tell complete strangers on the street about what their favourite TV show is.
  • I loved Lincoln hitting on Sybil

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMN
  • What I love is that my buddy still doesn't know what's so funny about Hugh Bliss' name.
  • Tic-Tac-Doom

I'm glad someone at Telltale listened to my request to have Bluster Blaster have an actual playable game =p
  • User Avatar Image
    jmm
    Yeah, in particular liked that one since it jabs at some old games that used most of their resources on intros rather than the game itself.
  • jmm;29700 said:
    Yeah, in particular liked that one since it jabs at some old games that used most of their resources on intros rather than the game itself.
    Kind of the the cartoons of the 80's, right?
  • I liked how, while i was actively trying to pick the wrong answers to hear all the results while helping abe smooth talk sybil, I ended up getting all the right ones on the first try.
  • mann everyones already mentioned all my favorite bits..what else.. umm the rubbing the unicorn jokes couldnt help but laugh.. every line that came out of hugh bliss' mouth.. sam saying how mr spatula looked enlightened.. being eaten by max! talking to sybil with abe lincoln when shes blissed out haha
Add Comment