User Avatar Image

Corrupted Wish

posted by Maxilyah on - last edited - Viewed by 22.4K users
Here's a new game for you guys! It's called Corrupted Wish, and here's how it works:
The person above (that would be me, thank you) makes a wish, and then the next person tells how the wish goes wrong, and then makes their own, and so on. Please try to keep it appropriate, and don't argue. I'll start.

I wish I had a million dollars.
2K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Me too.

I mean... Granted, but they get canceled again immediately and their time slot is replaced with a lame reality show.

I wish I was the world's mightiest pirate.
  • Granted. You were the mightiest pirate, but not anymore.

I wish to have 20 billion dollars.
  • Granted u get 20 billion dollars, but you found out the money u got it's a bug from the banks. And you really owe 20 billion dollars.

I wish i could be as awesome and great as Chuck Norris.
  • Granted. You're as awesome and great as Chuck Norris, but then Chuck Norris finds you and leeches all your awesome and greatness until he is twice as and you are fail.

I wish I could type with boxing gloves on.
  • Granted. But now people ask you how you do it everywhere you go

I wish for a watermelon
  • It has Max's Teeth. It devours YOU instead.

i wish for an unbroken Symbiote Statue of Sam & Max
  • You get one, but it shatters as soon as you take it out of the box.

I wish for... WORLD DOMINATION!
  • Granted. But Earth is immediately invaded by aliens and they end up using you for their own nefarious purposes and then they discard you when you are no longer needed.

I wish I was a mighty pirate.
  • Granted. After a series of strange events, you find yourself underwater, tied up to a statue, drowning. You died. If only you could hold your breath longer, then you might've survived.

I wish to remember the alimony goldfishes and no
  • Wish is granted you remember the alimony of goldfishes, but due to this wish we had to sacrifice some information in your brain and you dont know who u are, or whats your name, or where u come from. But HEY YOU REMEMBER THE ALIMONY OF GOLDFISHES!!!

I wish the next poster below to find a way to restore tredlow's memory!
Add Comment