molly vs ava

i think it would make an interesting fight molly has skills but ava has iron punches knocked tripp to the ground

Comments

• Ava, she’s got military background.

• Molly is surprisingly strong for her skinny build thanks to letting herself be molded by Crawford for a number of months and is able to scale buildings with seemingly little trouble, but Ava is considerably stockier, descends from a military family, had formal training, and a binding MMA fighter.
    One clearly has a interminable resume than the other.

• Id say it depends on if it would be a friendly hand to hand spar or a fight to the death.
    if it was Hand to hand then Ava would most likely win but a fight to the death with weapons included would probably Go to Molly but that s just what i think.

• Ava will fuck Molly up.

• molly has stronger plot armor

• Both have their own advantages depending on the environment they're in. In a close environment, Ava can easily defeat Molly due to her military experience. But in a open environment, Molly with her agility, can easily scale buildings and get make a quick getaway or the buildings to her advantage and do surprise attacks.

• Ava knocking out Tripp is unrealistic and I attribute it to bad writing. Molly would win.

• How is it unrealistic exactly compared to everything else that has happened in the entire Walking Dead Franchise?

Ava knocking out Tripp is unrealistic and I attribute it to bad writing. Molly would win.

• Ava knocking out Tripp is totally possible

Ava knocking out Tripp is unrealistic and I attribute it to bad writing. Molly would win.

• I'm not comparing it to everything else that has happened in the entire franchise.... I'm saying that it's unrealistic for a 5'0 small person to knock out a hulking 6'5 brick shithouse person in a single punch.

AGenesis posted: »

How is it unrealistic exactly compared to everything else that has happened in the entire Walking Dead Franchise?

• @Thebatman377 Ava knocking out Tripp is totally possible
    @AGenesis How is it unrealistic exactly compared to everything else that has happened in the entire Walking Dead Franchise?

A good punch to the face is still a punch to the face. And he did walk right into it, the lummox.

• edited October 2018

Pretty Much what DabigRG said. No matter how strong you are, a good hard punch to the face can knock anyone to the ground, especially if they don't expect it. Same thing with the neck. You'd probably have a point if Ava sucker-punched Tripp in the chest or something.

I'm not comparing it to everything else that has happened in the entire franchise.... I'm saying that it's unrealistic for a 5'0 small person to knock out a hulking 6'5 brick shithouse person in a single punch.

• Molly would dog walk Ava and puncture her brain with various sharp bladed weapons. Tripp faked being hurt to be flirtatious.

• Avaiwould roast Molly on all fronts. Ranged combat Ava has access to better weapons than a pick and the training to use it. Hand to hand would go to Ava for above reasons of formal training (pre-apocalypse), experience, and build.

Melee weapon combat would be the only toss up. But pistol+combat knife are still effective at that range, so I give the edge to Ava.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.