The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• The game acts as if you tried to save Larry

How does your relationship with Kenny and Lilly change if you don’t involve yourself in Larry’s death?

• Is the thread constantly messed up for anyone else?

• Do the caracters change their underwear? What happens when they discard their old undies?

• Where would one go to uh......remember mike saying “Man, that’s longer than I’d last at this point”? Where would one go to .....relieve themselves when they’re traveling in a group?😂

• Youtube.
    Around the corner if #1, the bushes if #2, Jane if #3.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Where would one go to uh......remember mike saying “Man, that’s longer than I’d last at this point”? Where would one go to .....relieve themselves when they’re traveling in a group?😂

• Who needs underwear when you can let your junk breathe and flow through the air

Do the caracters change their underwear? What happens when they discard their old undies?

• Where is Tenn's hat?

• you can let your junk breathe and flow through the air

Who wants to smell someone's sweaty, musty ballsack in the air? :D

Who needs underwear when you can let your junk breathe and flow through the air

• And then everyone can casually breathe in your rank taint.

Who needs underwear when you can let your junk breathe and flow through the air

• What kind of heterosexual wouldn’t? It builds character!

you can let your junk breathe and flow through the air Who wants to smell someone's sweaty, musty ballsack in the air?

• I like the way you think

What kind of heterosexual wouldn’t? It builds character!

• I like theway I smell.

I like the way you think

• So have the whisperers been around since the start, or is it an idea that took years to set in motion? I've never read the comics. I like the idea; it seems like they think, if you can't beat em join em. The world has already gone to shit, and there's no bringing it back; so why not become one with it? That's just the feeling I get.

• It must have taken a few months at most because these people had been living aswhisperers for years, according to Lydia and James. Both had never been alone until they were away from the group, so that really makes you wonder.

Ruger_556 posted: »

So have the whisperers been around since the start, or is it an idea that took years to set in motion? I've never read the comics.

• Where did Spook as a racial term come from?

• https://www.etymonline.com/word/spook

It apparently originated in the 1940's. Right around when the old man was a kid hearing his family and neighbors using the term at it's social peak. Plus, he was scared shitless when they popped up in the restaurant.

DabigRG posted: »

Where did Spook as a racial term come from?

• Yeah, honestly, it never registered to me that it was racist and I just assumed he was using old jibjabs that nobody really uses/understands anymore.

https://www.etymonline.com/word/spook It apparently originated in the 1940's. Right around when the old man was a kid hearing h

• Why didn't Carver have Carlos/Troy slap Jane dropping soil?

• The way Rebecca talks about it made it seem like it happened a lot. Which coincides with Jane's reaction.

Why didn't Carver have Carlos/Troy slap Jane dropping soil?

• Does Abel, Aasim, and Omar have unshadowed renders and actual stats?

• So I have heard that there is an interview with Mike's voice actor in which he says that Christa was not hit by the gunshot in Season Two Episode 1. I have looked all over for it but I can't find it, would anyone have a link to the interview?

• So I have heard that there is an interview with Mike's voice actor in which he says that Christa was not hit by the gunshot in Season Two Episode 1. I have looked all over for it but I can't find it, would anyone have a link to the interview?

• Just a reminder that voice actors are not game developers, so this doesn't confirm anything.

So I have heard that there is an interview with Mike's voice actor in which he says that Christa was not hit by the gunshot in Season Two Episode 1. I have looked all over for it but I can't find it, would anyone have a link to the interview?

• But they can divulge what information was relevant to any point where they were involved and/or being involved with the game.

Just a reminder that voice actors are not game developers, so this doesn't confirm anything.

• Much appreciated :smile:

Here ya go

• Does anyone of you guys still enjoy the TV show while ricks gone? I'm kinda ok with it but at the same time I miss his badass presence and essence he put onto this show...

• Has anyone actually picked something besides "Still Not Bitten" when the Cabin Group comes to let Clementine out of the shed?

• I still haven't watched a proper episode of the show, so I obviously aint' got much reference beyond the bare basics.

Does anyone of you guys still enjoy the TV show while ricks gone? I'm kinda ok with it but at the same time I miss his badass presence and essence he put onto this show...

• Who wouldn't? It's a badass line.

Has anyone actually picked something besides "Still Not Bitten" when the Cabin Group comes to let Clementine out of the shed?

• Yeah, I guess, but at the same time, I'd kinda like to see what the other options give you sometime.

Who wouldn't? It's a badass line.

• Yeah i still enjoy it,it's definitely not the same without Rick but i still think it's good.

Also i'm a big fan of the comics and i've been waiting for the whisperers for a long time so..yeah.

Does anyone of you guys still enjoy the TV show while ricks gone? I'm kinda ok with it but at the same time I miss his badass presence and essence he put onto this show...

• I always try not to. I don’t think it’s that great a line, kinda over the top if I’m being honest. Clem was still at a disadvantage, plus she had just stolen from them. Not the best idea to be sassy.

Has anyone actually picked something besides "Still Not Bitten" when the Cabin Group comes to let Clementine out of the shed?

• How long was Clementine on her own after getting kicked out of the New Frontier?

• I'll have to look up the timeline I did, but suffice to say, the timeline in that game is kinda jank.

How long was Clementine on her own after getting kicked out of the New Frontier?

• For whoever know the source, who was Dee and Jersey here?

• I’m pretty sure clementine is the pimp, or maybe kenny. Sounds weird when I say it like that..

For whoever know the source, who was Dee and Jersey here?

• Nah, Kenny is the boss and Luke is sitting where the pimp was, which makes Clementine the madame.
    I also noticed Jane standing next to her, which further fuels my curiousity.

I’m pretty sure clementine is the pimp, or maybe kenny. Sounds weird when I say it like that..

• I stayed silent.

• Ah. Any notable lines as a result?

Fangirl101 posted: »

I stayed silent.

• No. Everything goes as usual.

Ah. Any notable lines as a result?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.