Anyone on here a fan of "The Walking Dead: Michonne" game?
This weekend I finished my first play through of the "Michonne" mini series and I fell in love with it. Samira Wiley was a great Michonne, I hope they do future DLCs like this. I think I liked almost every character. Everyone was likeable, the only thing I hated seeing were those damn hallucinations of Michonne's daughters I mean it was fine in the first episode but that extended hallucination during the house fire in Episode 3 was just to dragged on and felt like filler.
I was begging for it to be over. Also Zachary didn't deserve to die like that, he saved Michonne from Norma attacking her in the battle. Zachary and Jonas should had joined Michonne and Pete's group.
Questions for those who played Michonne:
- Did you let Sam kill Zachary? Did you beg Sam for his life?
- Did you kill Randall or use him to negotiate with Norma to get your crew back
- What choices do you regret?
- Who were your favorite characters?
- Do you think this should have been a fictional world instead of being set in the comic book series?
- Who was the antagonist? Norma or Randall? Was Norma a good person who was only wronged?