User Avatar Image

Physical Copy?

posted by jweir on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users
One question nobody has seemed to ask and perhaps I've overlooked is this, do you receive a physical copy for just shipping after it releases?
51 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's answered in the FAQ.
    Telltale Games" said:

This Puzzle Agent pilot will not include a free DVD.
  • Probably not. It's just a single episode, after all. It seems they wouldn't make a physical copy until there are more episodes to put on it. (Be it a full season of it or other pilots).
  • jweir;301403 said:
    One question nobody has seemed to ask and perhaps I've overlooked is this, do you receive a physical copy for just shipping after it releases?
    Answered in the FAQ found here:
    Will I get a DVD with this purchase?
    This Puzzle Agent pilot will not include a free DVD.
    Ack, ninja'ed!
  • Wapcaplet;301412 said:
    Ack, ninja'ed!
    Yeah, people here are incredibly fast to help. If you want to be first, you'll have to be ever vigilant.
  • Thanks for the fast replies, I feel silly now, didn't notice the FAQ section. Has me wondering whether I'll get this now, probably yes, but we'll see.
  • I normally refuse to get games that don't come with some kind of physical copy, because, well, sometimes I take a really long time to play them, and the company that produces them then goes out of business or decides they just want to produce Star Wars games from now on. With my physical copy, it doesn't matter as much. I think I'm going to make an exception for this one, though, because it's light-hearted, and there's some benefit even if I only ever get to play half of it for some reason.

Plus I can get Sam & Max Season 3 at half price, cheaper than if I don't purchase Puzzle Agent. :)
  • Well IF there will be an entire season of this then I definately think there will be a collectors disc and IF that happens, I'm pretty sure the pilot will be included on that.
  • They'll retool it after the pilot so Nolan North voices everybody
  • You wouldn't want the free DVD anyway. Because it would cost $22 in postage and it would take 12 months for Telltale to figure out how DVD burning works, so you wouldn't get it for ages....
  • ^That's a bit harsh^

They already know how to make DVDs. The ToMI DVD is only taking so long because LucasArts has to approve it.
Add Comment