User Avatar Image

Release Date June 9th?

posted by The Highway on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
The 50% off deal extends to June 8th, so does this mean that we will get to play Puzzle Agent by June 9th or thereabouts?
68 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Fury;302340 said:
    it's hard to make games in such a short time period.
    I'm pretty sure the game is finished save for a few minor things.
  • axelkothe;302481 said:
    I'm pretty sure the game is finished save for a few minor things.
    Many years ago we made games on a weekly schedule for a TV show - Wetten dass. The backend behind was already written before but we had to do the games each time from scratch because it always was a new concept so you couldn't reuse things a lot. The concept was built on what happened in the TV show and we always had a hard deadline, which was one week per game to fulfill the 4 games for a new show release cycle.

Obviously these games were a lot less complex but still it was hard work until you got the routine. A very productive time and we always succeeded with the deadline, although a few times it was hard. One thing i disliked was that you had no time to play around with the game design in order to test out what works best but on the other side this breed some nice belly driven stuff as well.
  • Lena_P;302472 said:
    Maaaaaaybe.
    Maaaaaaybe it might help if this answer wasn't so darn vague!
  • Lena_P;302472 said:
    Maaaaaaybe.
    I know it's my birthday at least, so I fully support a release on that glorious, glorious day.
  • Tjibbbe;302512 said:
    I know it's my birthday at least, so I fully support a release on that glorious, glorious day.
    It'll be like a gift from Telltale that you bought yourself! What a wonderful, wonderful gift!
  • Next week is the E3. Can you release a game while the E3 is going?

So... when the game is going to be released? The poor thing doesn't have a Serial Number yet! (I think)
  • GinnyN;321636 said:
    So... when the game is going to be released?(I think)
    June 30th 11:59:59 PM... HAST (Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time, GMT-10), to show some love to all their Hawaiian fans.
  • Lena_P;302472 said:
    Maaaaaaybe.
    Well if it was, happy be-lated birthday!

I say the game comes out around June 28, best time for anything.
  • splash1;322711 said:
    Well if it was, happy be-lated birthday!
    You mean, belated by 361 days? Because most people would say "in advance" for something like that.
Add Comment