User Avatar Image

Free Game Coupon code

posted by Wolfstar27 on - last edited - Viewed by 5.1K users
As many of you guys have pre-ordered TOMI, as you know you get a free game coupn code, now i havent used mine yet, but since its just a code, i was wondering does it have to be used on a game, or can it be used on anything else within the store,cause i was thinking,if there is monkey island merchandise on telltale coming soon, then id rather use it on that

also does it have an expiry date? but if it has to be a game, what would you guys recommend, cause im new to the telltale site, and is it the full game you use with the coupon or just an episode, if so id perfer a hard copy sent out to me

phew so many questions - sorry guys, but just needed to know
43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Im going to use it to get sam and max lincon must die
  • ive got all of Tales, and got one episode of Bones and one episode of Strong Bad, ive still got the free episode coupon, i was thinking of getting the other Bones episode and completing it, or going for the first episode of Strong bad, but im really not sure :(
  • User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator
    Sailorcuteness;286315 said:
    Im going to use it to get sam and max lincon must die
    Good call! There's no better use for a coupon than using it on a free game.
    Maybe that's your way of giving back to Telltale! ;)
  • User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator
    Wolfstar27;286401 said:
    ive got all of Tales, and got one episode of Bones and one episode of Strong Bad, ive still got the free episode coupon, i was thinking of getting the other Bones episode and completing it, or going for the first episode of Strong bad, but im really not sure :(
    Which one did you like better? Or maybe you should try the free episode of Sam & Max (the one on this page that retails for $0.00) and maybe you'll decide to use your coupon on a Sam & Max episode!
    So many choices... and let's not forget Wallace & Gromit (and Telltale Texas Hold'Em)!
  • I would say to use it on Bone. It was TTG's first forray into adventure gaming, but the series was never finished. It isn't worth the full price, but seeing as if you preorder Sam&Max s3 you also get a free coupon, you could use both and get the whole season for free!
  • or y'know you could give it to me.
  • StLouisRibs;286861 said:
    or y'know you could give it to me.
    lol no i think i might keep it, but i have played the free Sam & Max episode, hmmm i was wonder if the coupon can be redeemed to puzzle agent? that looks intresting
  • Wolfstar27;302560 said:
    i was wonder if the coupon can be redeemed to puzzle agent? that looks intresting
    It can't.
  • aww darn, ill look into another free episode, id probably go with Bone
  • SpaceFalcon2001;151137 said:
    Personally, I used my code to purchase Bone: Out of Boneville and really enjoyed it so I'm gonna go buy the second one. Seemed like the best use of the offer IMO was to get something that I couldn't buy in a big package, cause anything I enjoy I'd want em all (making both bones into ~4$ an episode effectively).
    Hey, I used my S&M free game coupon code for that!
Add Comment