User Avatar Image

Which platform will you be getting it for?

posted by fco. on - last edited - Viewed by 2.4K users
I know it may be a bit early, but...
79 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Rather Dashing;300901 said:
    The program ran fine, but playing point n' click games on the Wii? Sounds great, yeah, but SERIOUS WRIST STRAIN.
    I had no such problem playing Homestar Ruiner on the Wii.
  • I'm hoping for an XBLA release too... :)
  • Whoa, Silverwolfpet's apparently not interested.
  • Hey! I just noticed Jake voted 3 times and Katsuro voted twice! How's that possible?

EDIT: Looking at it longer I see that others have too. (The names in red were easier to spot). How come I can't?:(
  • jeeno0142;302686 said:
    Hey! I just noticed Jake voted 3 times and Katsuro voted twice! How's that possible?

EDIT: Looking at it longer I see that others have too. (The names in red were easier to spot). How come I can't?:(
    You can vote only once, but you could select more than one option.
    When the white thing is square rather than round, it means it's a multiple answer one. You can vote for just one, or for several.
  • Avistew;302695 said:
    You can vote only once, but you could select more than one option.
    When the white thing is square rather than round, it means it's a multiple answer one. You can vote for just one, or for several.
    Thanks for the info! If i'd have known I'd have voted for the wii too!
  • Rather Dashing;300901 said:
    The program ran fine, but playing point n' click games on the Wii? Sounds great, yeah, but SERIOUS WRIST STRAIN.
    Really? All you have to do is rest your arm on the couch's arm rest, or on your lap, or something. If youre just holding your arm up all the time, then yeah, youre problably hurting yourself.

Anyways, my ipod's fried, so I'm probably going for Wiiware.
  • I succumbed to the hype and pre-ordered for PC. I hope they make a lite/demo version for the iPod so I can at least check out the interface.
Add Comment