User Avatar Image

Whats the 1st thing you will do when u receive your DVD package?

posted by Everlast on - last edited - Viewed by 724 users
Well i preordered a few days ago the DVD version so im kinda excited about it. Can't wait to receive it and restart playing it ALL OVER AGAIN. Because for me it's never enough the 1st time to play it. I like to go all over the story and see how predestined and how well was planned the plots from TOMI in other games and clues.

Anyway it may sound weird but the first thing i will do when i receive the DVD is to smell it. I know it sounds weird, but its the smell of having TOMI finally and believing its finally in my hands that gets me so excited. Then ill open carefully the box so it doesnt damage and see whats in there!

What will you do When you receive the package on your home?
57 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • [sarcasm]I'm gonna sit down and write a long angry letter to Telltale about how dissapointed I was about the long time it took to ship. Then I'll probably start up the forum and write a long angry post about how long it took to ship. Then I'll wait until some people react angrily at me, so I can post about how Telltale doesn't respect it's fans and how their shipping sucks.
    Oh, I might even open the package too.[/sarcasm];)
  • Laugh. Laugh hysterically. Look at my family's confused stares. Then laugh some more.
  • What will you do When you receive the package on your home?
    Yes.
  • I'll start by checking out the bonus stuff. I think I'll wait replaying Tales until I have Revenge's special edition too, so I can play them all in the proper order, but perhaps I'll play it immediatly anyway.
  • Probably won't play it, I'll look at all the bonus and then try to find a place for the buttons and coins and maps and cetera.
  • I'm playing through Curse slowly at the moment. Then I'll play Escape when the DVD begins shipping, then play through the Tales season when it arrives, then play SMI:SE, all in time for LeChuck's Revenge: Special Edition. :)
  • I will flip the piratey piece of eight that comes with the deluxe version.
  • I'll examine the bonus stuff carefully. Probably won't play the game again until July when I've got some weeks off from work.
  • apenpaap;303518 said:
    I'll start by checking out the bonus stuff. I think I'll wait replaying Tales until I have Revenge's special edition too, so I can play them all in the proper order, but perhaps I'll play it immediatly anyway.
    This is the 2nd thing i will do! I will open it only top check the bonus stuff and commentaries, but ill also wait for MI2 to play them all in order!
  • Cut-scene commentaries. :)
Add Comment