User Avatar Image

Post your desktop screenshots!

posted by tredlow on - last edited - Viewed by 25.1K users
Here's mine:

Ah... Relaxes me every time I see it.

Yeah, yeah, I still use an XP like a caveman.
710 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Avistew;304133 said:
    I find pictures too distracting, I can't see what's on the desk if it's all poster-y.
    I really use it like a desk. Dump stuff on top of it thinking I'll get to them and deal with them, then every so often clean it off or stuff things into a folder (like the "reference pictures" folder is a week or two old, all the pictures for the plushes were starting to clutter the desk so I stuffed them all in a folder).
    At least you aren't like my sister who dumps all the icons in the desktop and never NEVER cleans. Eventually, the icons started to get out of the screen, and she didn't did anything about it.
  • GinnyN;304139 said:
    At least you aren't like my sister who dumps all the icons in the desktop and never NEVER cleans. Eventually, the icons started to get out of the screen, and she didn't did anything about it.
    I used to do that, until the clutter made my computer so slow that it broke my desktop and I had to do everything over again!
  • Never had icons go out of the screen, but I've had some stacking over each other and I couldn't remember what all was there.
    Sometimes I have too many folders so I make a folder to put other folders in, too xD
    Like right now, there is one called "Projects", it's got other folders in it.

Someday I should really clean things up better and organise them all and stuff. Once Ian told me I could erase the files I had backed up for him, so I deleted the "backup" folder, and only after that did I realise there was also the backup from my previous computer. Oops.

Skies of Arcadia [heart]
  • Okay, I'll bite.

I used to use the concept art of the graveyard, but a while after chapter 5 came out, I decided to switch for the warmer colors in this one. If I had a second monitor, I would have the graveyard on it.
  • Empty your recycle bin!
  • I don't have to if I don't want to! It's not like I'm really hurting for that 2.73 GB...

Okay, fine.
  • Wow, your wallpapers are better than mine
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    taumel;303953 said:
    Google Translate still has a way to go! ;O)

Tomatoes are the least delicious animals(s).
    That is exactly what I told it in English. :)

(I said "animal," singular.)

edit: I can't show my work PC but here's my laptop at home

Got it from the Make Something Cool Every Day flickr pool many months ago.
  • That's a pretty amazing wallpaper. So true as well.

heh... ui_openingcutscene.mov
Add Comment