User Avatar Image

Post your desktop screenshots!

posted by tredlow on - last edited - Viewed by 24.1K users
Here's mine:

Ah... Relaxes me every time I see it.

Yeah, yeah, I still use an XP like a caveman.
710 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Before The Great A'tuin wallpaper, I used this image I found in DeviantArt:

Then it gave me a headache, so I stopped.
  • taumel;304217 said:
    @Jake
    Imagine all those desperate and unhappy girls then... *sigh*
    It's okay, approximately a thousand of these emails are from me alone. So the rest is probably mostly spam, maybe a hundred other desperate and unhappy girls or so, but no more.
  • patters;304147 said:

Skies of Arcadia [heart]
    Patters, I want to high five you. I miss that game.
    Image links to a bigger version on deviantART.

It's every rocky planet, every dwarf planet, and every moon larger than the smallest dwarf planet lined up by size across both my screens. I made it with Celestia, which uses a generic asteroid texture for the non Pluto dwarf planets. I can still tell which of those is which, though.
  • Avistew;304303 said:
    It's okay, approximately a thousand of these emails are from me alone. So the rest is probably mostly spam, maybe a hundred other desperate and unhappy girls or so, but no more.
    What should i say, that i'm jealous? :O)

@Shwoo
    Wouldn't it be cool if you could place your icons in sort of moons which tag to the planets and orbit around them then?!
  • Icedhope;304309 said:
    Patters, I want to high five you. I miss that game.
    [high fives]
  • Okay, changed my desktop to one that fits me better:

• Back row third from the right is me in ten years. And a handsome man he is!!
  • Avistew;304402 said:
    Okay, changed my desktop to one that fits me better:
    I wanted to put once the one they sent in the Newsletter before officially announce The Devil's Playhouse. You know, the one with the title "We're working on it!"
  • @Avistew
    *lol* This is a cool picture! I especially like Jake, at least i suspect that's him, and the the guy standing left to him, from a viewers perspective. Wow, the girl on a quick view looks a bit like Nora Tschirner.

I would welcome a touch of such a mood in the games.
Add Comment