User Avatar Image

Post your desktop screenshots!

posted by tredlow on - last edited - Viewed by 24K users
Here's mine:

Ah... Relaxes me every time I see it.

Yeah, yeah, I still use an XP like a caveman.
710 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • taumel;304436 said:
    @Avistew
    *lol* This is a cool picture! I especially like Jake, at least i suspect that's him and the the guy standing left to him, froma viewers perspective. Wow the girl on a quick view loosk a bit like Nora Tschirner.
    That's Nikki, and she's gorgeous, smart and geeky, I hate her with a passion.
    Jake is on the back, second from the left (our left).
  • Avistew;304437 said:
    That's Nikki, and she's gorgeous, smart and geeky, I hate her with a passion.
    Jake is on the back, second from the left (our left).
    Thanks! Well, as i brought up Nora Tschirner, this somehow already implies that she's quite acceptable. Yep, then i identified the right man as Jake. I have a cool cap as well. Hi there Jake! :O)
  • taumel;304440 said:
    Thanks! Well, as i brought up Nora Tschirner, this somehow already implies that she's quite acceptable. Yep, then i identified the right man as Jake. I have a cool cap as well. Hi there Jake! :O)
    Jake's wearing a beanie, not a cap.
  • patters;304441 said:
    Jake's wearing a beanie, not a cap.
    Ah, who cares, language barriers.
  • Oh, I know you said she's gorgeous. I was agreeing.

To be fair, I'm not jealous that she's beautiful, clever and geeky, I'm all of these things too to some extent. I'm jealous that she's surrounded by hotties. Damn you, Harper! *shakes fist*
  • @Avistew
    Sometimes you manage to surprise me in little dosages.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Avistew;304444 said:
    I'm jealous that she's surrounded by hotties. Damn you, Harper! *shakes fist*
    I call dibs on the guy on our far left, bottom row. You and Nikki can keep the rest of them (lovely as they are).
  • puzzlebox;304472 said:
    I call dibs on the guy on our far left, bottom row. You and Nikki can keep the rest of them (lovely as they are).
    Bottom left? You mean Sauntron? Sure, you can have him. If he's fine with it of course. He's younger than me anyways.

EDIT: because I don't want that to sound derogatory, I should add that I'm still processing the fact of being attracted to people who are less than 5-10 years older than me since it's a rather recent development. I'm not ready for an Internet creepy stalking relationship with someone younger than me at this point.
  • @puzzlebox
    I suspect this never would work out as he looks like a diver! :O)
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Wow, you made that too easy Avistew... I was prepared to trade you my entire collection of novelty pencil toppers, and offer to do your maths homework for a week!
Add Comment