User Avatar Image

Post your desktop screenshots!

posted by tredlow on - last edited - Viewed by 25.1K users
Here's mine:

Ah... Relaxes me every time I see it.

Yeah, yeah, I still use an XP like a caveman.
710 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • puzzlebox;304496 said:
    Wow, you made that too easy Avistew... I was prepared to trade you my entire collection of novelty pencil toppers, and offer to do your maths homework for a week!
    You can do my maths exams if you want.

Also: bloody women, they're all perverts.
  • Oh well, I don't think I have any pencil and I haven't have any homework in close to five years. So I guess that's fine.
    If you want me to make it harder though, we can fight in mud or something. The winner gets to decide who she showers it off with!

Or we can, you know, ask them what they think. Except Yare. He'll pretend he doesn't like being stalked by me but that's just an act, so don't ask him for his opinion on the matter.
  • Avistew;304505 said:
    If you want me to make it harder though, we can fight in mud or something. The winner gets to decide who she showers it off with!
    Why can't you just shower it off together? :confused:
  • Rather Dashing;304622 said:
    Why can't you just shower it off together? :confused:
    Well... we would, but then what does the winner get?
  • Avistew;304629 said:
    Well... we would, but then what does the winner get?
    I dunno, first pick of the stuff in the dumpster behind Telltale HQ for a week?
  • Rather Dashing;304633 said:
    I dunno, first pick of the stuff in the dumpster behind Telltale HQ for a week?
    Pff, I already have that. And that's not even guys-related.
  • Avistew;304638 said:
    Pff, I already have that. And that's not even guys-related.
    That's OK, because after you've fought for an ambiguous and unknown prize, you'd realize that you're not so different after all, that there are enough guys to share amongst everyone, and that more people(even and possibly especially more people with breasts!) means more love, and that's something the whole world needs right now.
  • Okay, wow. Did this thread just get incredibly awkward?
  • splash1;304641 said:
    Okay, wow. Did this thread just get incredibly awkward?
    Don't worry, it's just you.
  • Rather Dashing;304644 said:
    Don't worry, it's just you.
    Thanks.... I feel 15% better...
Add Comment