14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • taumel;307141 said:
    Okay, i see but it still makes me shiver.
    Fair enough. I'd love to hear your thoughts on it more in depth. I get comments on it a lot, especially in reference to the Zeitgeist Movement, which many assume that I'm associated simply by name.
  • Quite simple, for my personal taste, these two words just don't fit together and it sounds terrible. I'm german and Zeitgeist is a interesting term, which is often widely used as well as abused in more intellectual classes because of its meaning and due to that it sounds kind of hip.

Maybe it's a little bit like mixing Absinth with some yoghurt banana drink.
  • taumel;307143 said:
    Quite simple, for my personal taste, these two words just don't fit together and it sounds terrible. I'm german and Zeitgeist is a interesting term, which is often widely used as well as abused in more intellectual layers because of its meaning and due to that it sounds kind of hip.

Maybe it's a little bit like mixing Absinth with some yoghurt banana drink.
    Aye, and that's the exact reason I used it as my character's name in MMOs. It sounded cool. I suppose I'd relate it the most to American's who get Chinese words tattooed on their bodies for no other reason than the characters look cool.
  • Just be aware that you might make some fool out of yourself when using this combi in germany. ;O)
  • taumel;307146 said:
    Just be aware that you might make some fool out of yourself when using this combi in germany. ;O)
    Noted
  • Yeah, when I was Searching for the channel it came up with all these strange suggestions like religion and a movie. No idea what that's about.
  • OzzieMonkey;307148 said:
    Yeah, when I was Searching for the channel it came up with all these strange suggestions like religion and a movie. No idea what that's about.
    Well lucky for you I provided a link right to the video ;-)
  • how'd you get it before it was out
  • ac1041;307195 said:
    how'd you get it before it was out
    You mean you haven't gotten it yet?

Nah, reviewers get an early, maybe-unfinished copy, so they can get their reviews out when normal customers get their copy.
  • Didero;307200 said:
    You mean you haven't gotten it yet?

Nah, reviewers get an early, maybe-unfinished copy, so they can get their reviews out when normal customers get their copy.
    That's correct.
Add Comment