12 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Some of those require several replays. Neat!:D

EDIT: Nice HTR tribute, BTW. Made me LOL for real!
  • Thanks for the thread :D I'll try all those things out as soon as I get my new power supply for this PC which will arrive in a few days, so I can install my newest graphics card, without constant reboots while I use it. Then this PC is all set for classic/old games :D

On the ironic side. I remember when I got Morrowind, and had to upgrade my graphics card to get my PC to run Morrowind properly. Now when I look at the system requirements, it requires less than this new sam & max season. Morrowind required a graphics card with 32 mb ram, but worked best on a card with 64 mb, while sam & max season 1 is unplayable on a 32 mb card(which I currently use until I get my new PSU). Just ironic to see how fast things can change. Just over 3-4 years...
  • Dangit, at first I thought I'd remember a few and go into the game...but I REALLY need to print this out.
  • When you say "version 2.0" does that mean that they updated sam and max reality 2.0, verson 1.0, to sam and max reality 2.0, verson 2.0?
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    I think she means this is the stuff you're supposed to do when playing through the game for the 2.0nd time.
  • I think she means this is the stuff you're supposed to do when playing through the game for the 2.0nd time.
    Yes.

That said, we all got a kick out of the fact that the game's installer prompts you to install Sam & Max: Reality 2.0 version 1.0. :D
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Heh yeah, it's something like "This Internet Wizard will guide you through the setup of Sam & Max Reality 2.0 1.0"

hee ¬ ¬
  • I take it the Texas Hold'em comment is a plug for people to order it in real life, not in the game ;) I waited and waited for the advert to appear, then nothing happened!
  • The TTTH ad was the first one I saw as soon as I walked out of Sybil's "homepage." I didn't know they were randomized until I played the game a second time through.
Add Comment