User Avatar Image

Can't proceed to checkout

posted by Sorsha on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users
Hi there

I am hoping you can help me. I am trying to buy Sam & Max Episode 1 and I can't get to the checkout. I can put the game in my cart, but when I hit the button to proceed to checkout, it says it is loading the page but then it just stops and won't go any further. I have tried this on two computers now with the same problem.

I have also downloaded the demo and when I hit the button to buy the game in the first screen, it just comes up with a blank window.

Please help, I really want to buy this game!

Thanks
17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I bought it through the online store, so I will download the preactivated version when I get home. I just hope the problem I've been having doesn't block me from doing that as well!

I'm glad you told me how to do it though, otherwise I would have been trying to enter the order number on the demo version, I didn't realise that only worked if you purchased through the demo.

Thanks for all your help Emily, I'll let you know if I have any problems getting the activated version.
  • Hi,

I'm trying to buy season 1 of Sam & Max, but after I press "Submit Order" button from the order summary page I always got a page with this message:
    "We are unable to process your order. Please verify your information and try again."
    Try it a couple of times.. disabling anti-virus and spyware softwares.. no luck.
    Oh, and the page has no links or buttons to click! Just Telltale logo, a "Checkout" text and that message. An error on the server?

Help please.
  • Is there any chance you're entering the wrong billing information (i.e. it doesn't match what the bank has on file)? That's often what causes this problem.

I'll get in touch with Digital River and try to get more information for you.
  • Well, I still can't check out... tried it again last night, still the same result.
    I'm gonna wait till next week, will try it at different computer and different internet connection... perhaps that'll work. Thanks for now, Emily.
    Oh, btw, is there any restriction on countries for the address? Or for the credit card payment? I'm from Indonesia.
  • Oops, I heard back from DR and forgot to tell you what they said. I'm going to send you a PM now.
  • Hi, I'm from Malaysia....and I'm getting the same problem. I've tried purchasing the complete season 1 from two different computers, tweaked my address a dozen and still no luck. I checkout all the way till "Submit Order" then a get a message on the page after that says "We are unable to process your order. Please verify your information and try again."
  • Hi Criseas,

Sorry for the problem. I'm going to be out of the office the next few days, but I have asked our new support guy Ryan to contact Digital River about this for you. He'll let you know when he has an update.
  • Thanks Emily!
  • User Avatar Image
    Ryan Telltale Alumni
    Hey guys!
    Sorry for the delay its been a heavy support week. I'm working on the problem right now. Shouldn't be long.
  • User Avatar Image
    Ryan Telltale Alumni
    If anyone is having trouble making a purchase using credit, it could be that Digital River is having trouble "authorizing". As a temporary fix, I would suggest if it is possible to try using Paypal to purchase your games...
This discussion has been closed.