User Avatar Image

302 - At the end (obviously spoilers)

posted by Dangeresque on - last edited - Viewed by 704 users
What happened at the end? why were they killed? Shouldn't they have turned into cows? Something to be found out in the next chapter right seeing that they also stole Max's brain? Or a writing error? (doubt it)

Either way i hated the ending! Which is to say i loved it but i hate the wait now! i won't play episode 3 until 4 and 5 are out! 99.2453% that that wont happen and i'll be stuck in this rant again next month.

By the way, GREATEST EPISODE TELLTALE HAVE RELEASED FROM ANY GAME SO FAR! Purely opinion obviously
44 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I am stuck at the end. what do you do at the end?
  • The end shocked me, I thought it was going to be easily predictable; but I was wrong. I'm also sad that Sameth & Maximus died... I knew they were going to but by the end I loved them more than Sam & Max.

Also, looky t'all dem floating toys at the end. A sign of pure awesome.
  • Yeah but they didnt just get in the way. They ment to kill them because after casting the spell they never cast another one on the box which means it was intended for Sameth and Maximus
  • Wait, so how did Sam & Max survive until the present if their ancestors are dead?

Guess it'll be answered in one of the upcoming eps.
  • They already had kids, didn't they?
  • "We have kids?"

Yep, they did, even if Maximus had forgotten somehow.
  • So how come nobody has discovered their skeletons before now if they have been in plain sight in a fairly well populated area in a building in New York for 108 years?
  • caeska;308183 said:
    So how come nobody has discovered their skeletons before now if they have been in plain sight in a fairly well populated area in a building in New York for 108 years?
    The wall was sealed up and needed to be broken down by Sam & Max according to that proficy in 301.
  • Dangeresque;308114 said:
    Yeah but they didnt just get in the way. They ment to kill them because after casting the spell they never cast another one on the box which means it was intended for Sameth and Maximus
    Nope, the same spell killing them sealed the toybox. Think of a bullet, it may be lodged inside someone, but it can also just pass through the flesh and hit what's beyond (the chest).

(Or you're right and they are just too lazy to recast, which is why the box is unprotected in the "future", the cast was absorbed by Sammeth&Maximus instead of the box)
Add Comment