User Avatar Image

Mole girl voice actor

posted by Masta23 on - last edited - Viewed by 497 users
Don't you think that the mole girl sounds very similar to Stans sister in South park? Is it the same voice actor? Just a very curious observation.
18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Catfish33;308718 said:
    I can't stand her. :(

She never thinks about anyone but herself.

edit: also, this is the first time I've seen you post in the Sam & Max threads. :)
    she does care very deeply about her family its just she thinks shes right all the time

hehe I havnt got all the sam and max games so I dont post as often
  • Sailorcuteness;308727 said:
    she does care very deeply about her family its just she thinks shes right all the time

hehe I havnt got all the sam and max games so I dont post as often

Yeah I think it's that fact that she thinks she's right even when it's so completely obvious she's being a moron, I think that's one major thing that bugs me about her. Another thing is, she'd actually be somewhat attractive if she wore her hair down, but she wears it up, why does she do that? [asks myself]... Then again I probably just watch KoTH too much lol, I mean, I watch it like every day so... guess she just wore on me.

Hope you fix that, about the S&M games. :p
  • Steve2911;308570 said:
    Her saliva voice annoyed me to no end. :'(
    Same. Turned the volume down low every time I heard her, because I did not like the sound of saliva in my ear. *shudders*
  • I'm pretty certain she played Harriet in Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude.
  • She's voiced by Rebecca Schweitzer, AKA Mona in A Vampyre Story.
  • Diduz;308762 said:
    She's voiced by Rebecca Schweitzer, AKA Mona in A Vampyre Story.
    lol really? WOW I never would have thought it was the same voice actor.
  • Before I got to the credits, I kept wondering if it was Amy Provenzano. I kept hearing similar qualities to Sybil in the voice.
  • GuruGuru214;308914 said:
    Before I got to the credits, I kept wondering if it was Amy Provenzano. I kept hearing similar qualities to Sybil in the voice.
    That's exactly what I was thinking. But seriously though, MONA! I did not see that coming. Well I guess it makes sense since Harry Moleman's VA also did some work on "A Vampyre Story" so maybe the sound studios are the same or in the same basic area.
  • Diduz;308762 said:
    She's voiced by Rebecca Schweitzer, AKA Mona in A Vampyre Story.
    Mona has such a horrible voice ...
  • heh..seeing as though Vampyre Story came into the discussion, any idea when a Vampyre Story 2:A Bats tale will be released? I have tried googling for info, but nothing recent.
Add Comment