User Avatar Image

302 - At the end (obviously spoilers)

posted by Dangeresque on - last edited - Viewed by 708 users
What happened at the end? why were they killed? Shouldn't they have turned into cows? Something to be found out in the next chapter right seeing that they also stole Max's brain? Or a writing error? (doubt it)

Either way i hated the ending! Which is to say i loved it but i hate the wait now! i won't play episode 3 until 4 and 5 are out! 99.2453% that that wont happen and i'll be stuck in this rant again next month.

By the way, GREATEST EPISODE TELLTALE HAVE RELEASED FROM ANY GAME SO FAR! Purely opinion obviously
44 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Heh.
    Now I imagine an episode where Max suddenly has kids.

And being a rabbit, there are a dozen of them, all like Max.
  • I now of an image of a dozen tiny Maxs screaming "Death from above" while jumping on big Max. It is very interesting, thank you very much
  • Remolay;308796 said:
    I now of an image of a dozen tiny Maxs screaming "Death from above" while jumping on big Max. It is very interesting, thank you very much
    Someone draw this. Now.
  • GuruGuru214;308909 said:
    Someone draw this. Now.
    I would, but I can't upload any of my pictures... No camera or nothin... I really need to get that taken care of it's getting on my nerves big time.

Oh and I thought the end for Samus & Maximus was sad. It worked story/joke-wise but it was just so sad. Well I guess they had to die somehow.
  • GuruGuru214;308909 said:
    Someone draw this. Now.
    There's no need. Just turn to the final page in the first Sam & Max christmas comic where you see their family in the final panel. :D

The title you want to read is "The Damned Don't Dance."
  • Zeek;308941 said:
    There's no need. Just turn to the final page in the first Sam & Max christmas comic where you see their family in the final panel. :D

The title you want to read is "The Damned Don't Dance."
    GAH! Spoilers! :mad:

Heh just kidding, now I'm looking forward to it, was already planning on reading some more of the comic tonight. :)
  • I was actually very surprised at how few toys were in the Devil's Toybox. I was expecting more of them.
  • Sam: "Our Thugs & Hoodlums file cabnet is almost full."

Max: "Can I help it I come from a large family?"
Add Comment