User Avatar Image

Jack Black Likes Grickle? o_O

posted by The Highway on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users
Space Wolf T-Shirt Page said:
This iconic design originated from a short video by Grickle illustrator Graham Annable. The video's good, the shirt's even better! Even Jack Black thinks so!

Does Jack Black like Grickle? That's pretty cool, you'd think Telltale would feature that more prominently on the site!

Never mind, just realised that was shopped. I think.

Actually, now I don't think it was shopped.
50 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Jake;308722 said:
    Xerox ran a series of ads in various magazines and journalism trades a couple years ago, about how they don't want writers using "Xerox" the way one uses "zipper" or "aspirin," as examples of trademarked names being unprotected enough that they are lost.
    Wow, that attorney actually got something wrong in his "Do's" column! You don't need to register a mark with the USPTO to use "TM" or "SM" with the mark. The "®" symbol is the only one used to indicate a mark has been registered.

That's probably enough legal pedantry for now. :D
  • plrichard;308656 said:
    Laser pointers, tons of them. Cats love them and would follow them over a cliff if necessary (not that I would want that, I love cats).
    I think we'd need an assortment. For instance, among my two cats, one goes for the 2D stuff (laser pointers, shadows..) but couldn't care less for 3D stuff, and the other doesn't care at all about 2D stuff but anything 3D (ball of paper, yarn, robe belt) will get him all worked up.

So I think we need to create shadows on the left and throw crumpled paper on the right or something. This way they'll go one way or the other and we'll be fine in the middle.
  • Avistew;308755 said:
    I think we'd need an assortment. For instance, among my two cats, one goes for the 2D stuff (laser pointers, shadows..) but couldn't care less for 3D stuff, and the other doesn't care at all about 2D stuff but anything 3D (ball of paper, yarn, robe belt) will get him all worked up.
    Oh no, I smell a 2D vs 3D war brewing.
  • Pale Man;308810 said:
    Oh no, I smell a 2D vs 3D war brewing.
    No, no, I can be peaceable about this. Avistew is probably correct, cats are fickle creatures, they're also better than all of us and they know it. It's gonna take this whole forum to stop that avalanche! Who will help?!
  • I have to be honest, I still don't get why we'd want to stop an avalanche of cats.
  • Avistew;308938 said:
    I have to be honest, I still don't get why we'd want to stop an avalanche of cats.
    To save them of course. If the cats are avalanche-ing, then it's clear that they won't be able to survive. Also, how could we play with them if they were avalanche-ing?
  • I think that the solution to the cat avalanche should definitely include copious amounts of Jell-O (R).

This is the only way I can contribute to both conversations.:D
  • Wait, so we aren't trying to grind the cats into a fine paste? Because I thought we were going to make cat paste as a revolutionary new sandwich spread. If that's not the plan, I'm out.
  • Well, if we use the cat paste to make Jell-O (R)... then I'm in!:D
Add Comment