User Avatar Image

What do you look like? (Post a Pic!)

posted by Ashton on - last edited - Viewed by 48.5K users
I was just posting to one of these on another forum and decided to post on here too when I was stunned to find there is not a thread on here for it! (and I searched! I searched through of 17 pages of results!)

So, very simple 1-5 pics of yourself per post, no double-posting pics (though if you want to post more you can at a later point. Please no photoshopping (except red-eye removal or brightness/contrast)

I'll go first

image

click for full-size view!

Ok, who's th next victem? I mean volunteer! ;)
2.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Pale Man;308153 said:
    Your face is really greasy.
    You are not my friend anymore.
  • Avistew;308111 said:
    There is a safety pin in my glasses.
    Doesn't it hurt if you accidently manage to somehow jab your skin with it? It doesn't look very safe to me with that long jagged edge sticking out of your glasses.
  • splash1;309428 said:
    Doesn't it hurt if you accidently manage to somehow jab your skin with it? It doesn't look very safe to me with that long jagged edge sticking out of your glasses.
    Well it's a safety pin. There is no pointy bit. If it's good to use near baby private parts, I'm sure it's fine on my glasses. It's worked for the past year after all.
  • I think we should start a "buy Avistew new glasses" pledge.

    Edit: Wait.. maybe I'm not thinking of a pledge. What's it called when you get people to give you money for a good cause?

    Edit 2: in before "fraud"
  • ...a charity?

    I'll get new glasses at some point. I'm just at that weird immigration point when I'm neither covered by France's universal health care nor Canada's. Once I get my residency I'll get new glasses and that will be problem solved.
  • Fealiks;309484 said:
    I think we should start a "buy Avistew new glasses" pledge.

    Edit: Wait.. maybe I'm not thinking of a pledge. What's it called when you get people to give you money for a good cause?

    Edit 2: in before "fraud"
    Um, I think most people call it a Fund. Like when I was in college, I wanted people to donate to my Go to Europe Fund.
  • when my glasses broke I ended up using, like medical tape.

    then I got some new glasses that looked identical to them.
  • Avistew;309496 said:
    ...a charity?

    I'll get new glasses at some point. I'm just at that weird immigration point when I'm neither covered by France's universal health care nor Canada's. Once I get my residency I'll get new glasses and that will be problem solved.
    Maybe you should buy glasses without lenses, then put one red and one blue into the slots, so you can have kick-awesome shades that let you see 3D movies without those horrid things you get at movie theatres.
  • ^ Sadly, those won't work. Gotta have polarized lenses. :(

    (also, who's writing these tags? Yeesh, people, grow some spines and stop being asses anonymously.)
Add Comment