User Avatar Image

Post your desktop screenshots!

posted by tredlow on - last edited - Viewed by 24.1K users
Here's mine:

Ah... Relaxes me every time I see it.

Yeah, yeah, I still use an XP like a caveman.
710 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • GuruGuru214;304170 said:
    Okay, I'll bite.

I used to use the concept art of the graveyard, but a while after chapter 5 came out, I decided to switch for the warmer colors in this one. If I had a second monitor, I would have the graveyard on it.

How can you possibly keep track of what is on your desktop in all that mess?
  • Eh, it's not so bad. The stuff on the left (mostly) actually belongs on the desktop, and the stuff on the right is grouped (sort of) according to where I'm supposed to move it to, except that I haven't yet. And if I can't find something by visual scanning, I just hit the first letter of what I'm looking for until it gets highlighted.

Anyway, I finally got my laptop out and took a screenshot. Then I decided to change my wallpaper and took another.

Before:

After:

On the one hand, the concept art makes an amazing background, but on the other, I feel bad for covering up Ryan's art with so many icons.

Also, now my desktop and my laptop look awesome next to each other.

• Chyron8472;308045 said:
    How can you possibly keep track of what is on your desktop in all that mess?
    Looks pretty organizated to me
    Background is Avatar-related. (as I mentioned in another thread, I'm on a huge Avatar kick... as in, the way a Trekkie is on a Star Trek kick... "obsessed", one could say)
  • I like what you've done with your Telltale icons.
  • my mum won't let me download tomb of sammun mak yet so i have to wait before i can add it to my collection D:
  • I keep changing it! But I found this while scouring the Sam & Max forum's really old threads!

• ShaggE;308232 said:

Background is Avatar-related. (as I mentioned in another thread, I'm on a huge Avatar kick... as in, the way a Trekkie is on a Star Trek kick... "obsessed", one could say)

Define "Trekkie."

I'm a big Trek fan (mostly everything that's not the TOS TV series,) but I wouldn't say that I'm obsessed.

I mean, I've seen every episode from TOS at least once, every movie and TNG/DS9/VOY/ENT episode possibly several times, and will watch it if it's on TV (except TOS) but I've never been to a convention, dressed up in any Trek costume, nor joined any local Trek fan club.

hmm... I only have 2 Trek related wallpapers in my stuff though. odd.
  • The Highway;309789 said:
    I love your icons, how'd you change them like that and is The Devil's Playhouse one a folder with a changed icon? And if so, can you teach me how to do that?
Add Comment