User Avatar Image

Post your desktop screenshots!

posted by tredlow on - last edited - Viewed by 25.1K users
Here's mine:

Ah... Relaxes me every time I see it.

Yeah, yeah, I still use an XP like a caveman.
710 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The Highway;309926 said:
    maybe you just need to increase the icon size? (i dont know if you can do that on a mac...)
    I played around with the icon size and it just stays the same way. Maybe this is some sort of weird Mac icon? Ehh, who knows.
  • 1680x1050

And yes, I was bored. Besides, finally playing SBCG4AP is on my to-do list, and the first step is actually installing it.
  • The Highway;309890 said:
    basically, i made a devil's playhouse bade and a penal zone and sammun mak badge icon and changed the icons. all the ones on the left side that are telltale titles are just empty folders; because I forgot where the icons are stored and I don't want to lose them, except for the bone games, and the devil's playhouse folder contains tomb of sammun mak, which im hiding in there because I'm not supposed to have it until after exams (ssh!) or my laptop gets taken off of me.
    Um, where do you actually dint the pics for the icons, though?
  • GuruGuru214;309933 said:
    1680x1050

And yes, I was bored. Besides, finally playing SBCG4AP is on my to-do list, and the first step is actually installing it.
    yes, i demand you play it as soon as possible. i mean, i inspire you to!
    OzzieMonkey;309934 said:
    Um, where do you actually dint the pics for the icons, though?
    You mean, where did I find them or how did I set them?
  • I might clutter up my desktop with text files and downloaded files/installers that I have to clean up when it gets too cluttered, but I don't fill my desktop with game icons. I especially like Windows 7 for how I can make it look.

imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • i like having my game icons right there for me to see. they take up about half the combined amount of icons i have on my desktop, and they used to be all in folders, the ones on the left side of my screen, and even before that those folders were in another, singular folder. but i dont like that, so i changed it and it suits me now.
  • The Highway;309935 said:
    yes, i demand you play it as soon as possible. i mean, i inspire you to!
    No dice. It's on my list, but I'm trying to finish things I've already started before starting new ones.
  • good idea. my plan right now though, is to play through all the sbcg4ap episodes for the fifth time, but this time i'm recording it with fraps, so i can get cutscene things that I really wanted to be on the dvd.
  • I put game icons on my desktop only when I'm actively playing them.
  • The Highway;309935 said:

You mean, where did I find them or how did I set them?
    I mean, where did you find the icon images themselves?
Add Comment