User Avatar Image

What is your favourite Musical Number?

posted by Hatley on - last edited - Viewed by 905 users
Personally, I like The War Song, Good For You (Good For Me), I just can't get that out of my head.
42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • tabstis;310137 said:
    I recognise most of these but im not sure where some of them came from - can anybody write which episode they are all from?
    More Than Jerks-Culture Shock
    Sam's Banjo Song-Situation:Comedy
    Just You And Me (And Ted E. Bear)-The Mole, The Mob and The Meatball
    Good For You (Good For Me)-Abe Lincoln Must Die
    Useful To Boot-Reality 2.0
    World of Max-Bright Side of The Moon
    The Friendly Demon Song-Ice Station Santa
    Rapa Nui Choo Choo-Moai Better Blues
    La Canción De Los Mariachis-Chariots of The Dogs
  • Can we really consider More than Jerks to be a musical number? Isn't it just a credits song? I mean, World of Max counts because it has visual elements unique to the song, but More than jerks only has the standard Sam and Max driving credits bit, right?
  • Rather Dashing;310146 said:
    Can we really consider More than Jerks to be a musical number? Isn't it just a credits song? I mean, World of Max counts because it has visual elements unique to the song, but More than jerks only has the standard Sam and Max driving credits bit, right?
    I'm pretty sure More Than Jerks also plays when you chase Whizzer after un-hypnotising him.
  • I think I managed to get through 301 without hearing a musical number :S what are you guys referring to?
  • Hatley;310148 said:
    I'm pretty sure More Than Jerks also plays when you chase Whizzer after un-hypnotising him.
    Ah, right, but it didn't have any dance or special visual elements. I think a musical number can't be, um, background music.
  • doodinthemood;310150 said:
    I think I managed to get through 301 without hearing a musical number :S what are you guys referring to?
    You kinda get a musical number if you ask the strange molemen about the Toybox.
  • Rather Dashing;310146 said:
    Can we really consider More than Jerks to be a musical number? Isn't it just a credits song? I mean, World of Max counts because it has visual elements unique to the song, but More than jerks only has the standard Sam and Max driving credits bit, right?
    Whizzer sings it if you ask him enough times.

    I chose The World of Max, I love that song.
  • der_ketzer;310173 said:
    The MIdtown Cowboys Themesong
    This has been the ringtone on my phone for ages. No plans to change it, either. Still cracks me up.
  • Wapcaplet;310176 said:
    This has been the ringtone on my phone for ages. No plans to change it, either. Still cracks me up.
    If I had one of those useless things this would be my ringtone too.
Add Comment