User Avatar Image

All 3 seasons for $29.95!?

posted by Armand1880 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
Wow. I don't know anyone who would use this code I got in my e-mail, but it lets you get that 3 season pack for $30! Makes me wish I had a reason to buy it again.
Sad to see it'll go to waste. Can I give that code to someone else? Does Telltale allow that?
55 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yeah, I'd like to pass it along to a friend as well.

-HM
  • By the by, I had a bit of trouble with this code at first. In case anyone is wondering why there's won't work, you have to find the bundle, for 50 dollars, and add that to cart (or click order now at the bottom of the email) then add the code and click to add it.
    I tried adding all series seperately, and only the 2 I needed, and got error messages. But I'm man enough to admit my idiocy for the possible assistance of others.
  • so, how do you get these codes?
  • I don't know. I purchased Devil's Playhouse with Puzzle Agent pre-order. I already own the two previous seasons. I don't know how they decide to send them out. If I can give the code to someone who will use it I'd like to. It's only good until June 2nd.
  • Armand1880;311991 said:
    I don't know. I purchased Devil's Playhouse with Puzzle Agent pre-order. I already own the two previous seasons. I don't know how they decide to send them out. If I can give the code to someone who will use it I'd like to. It's only good until June 2nd.
    I got this too, having ordered Season 2 direct from Telltale and downloaded the demo of Season 3. I don't think I will be using it either since I already have Seasons 1&2 and I still have some "spare" vouchers from playing the TOMI demo Treasure Hunt.
  • Well, damn. I just bought Season 3 with the Puzzle Agent discount a few days ago! If only I had known... :(

Well, I still want the other two seasons. If you can, send me the cupon. If I end up not using it I'll tell you soon enough.

Edit: Nevermind! I just got the same thing :)
  • Just got the coupon myself. Only season I've got is The Devil's Playhouse on Steam.
  • If I get the collection will I still be able to get the DVDs for Seasons 2 & 3? I already own Season 1 and have the DVD for it. This is a great deal, but I'd like to own the DVDs as well.
  • Where do you get this code, tell me.
  • User Avatar Image
    Tea
    Gman5852;312030 said:
    Where do you get this code, tell me.
    It's too late for you to get one now. The requirements for this one were simply buying a Sam and Max episode and be subscribed to the newsletter.

I really recommend subscribing to the dailies, there's always goodies like this.
Add Comment