User Avatar Image

Yog Soggoth is Major Villain in 305!

posted by YoshiRoll on - last edited - Viewed by 777 users
In Jurgen's Room in the Tomb of Sammunmak there is a statue of Yog Soggoth. (below)

It has tentacles coming from it's face extremley similarly to the icon for episode 305! (below)

This probably means Yog Soggoth is the main villain in 305! (City that Dares Not Sleep)
Please compare the two pictures and comment.
38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • onlyamonkey;311917 said:
    I think retarded is well deserved. You don't put spoilers or possible spoilers in the threadtitle if you know about how spoilers work.
    I didn't mean "by saying the word retarded you're insulting the person you're annoyed with". It's ableist language and using it as an insult is offensive towards the intellectually disabled.

Just clarifying what I meant.
  • onlyamonkey;311917 said:
    I just know I will be pissed off if he would be the major villain. And it's a spoiler for those not having played ep 2 yet. And if you think about it, the threadtitle could be a lot more non-spoilery. I think retarded is well deserved. You don't put spoilers or possible spoilers in the threadtitle if you know about how spoilers work.
    Well, Yog-Soggoth was mentioned in the first episode, but only as the official name of the Future Vision toy, "The Eyes of Yog Soggoth." Also, after listening to all the "Trick Papierwaite" options, I can't help but think o Max coming to the office one day with a little Yog Soggoth cub. "Can I keep him Sam? He followed me home, and drove everyone we saw insane!"
  • I figured out what Papierwaite is doing in Mama Bosco's Lab, if you click on the Dementional De-Stabilizer in Episode 1, Mama Bosco will say:

"Tear down the fabric of reality and bring the Elder Gods back to this dementional plane."

And isn't our favorite (current, that is) villain, bent on bringing Yog back to life?
  • queen_of_the_lobsters;314225 said:
    Also, after listening to all the "Trick Papierwaite" options, I can't help but think o Max coming to the office one day with a little Yog Soggoth cub. "Can I keep him Sam? He followed me home, and drove everyone we saw insane!"
    Well, they did raise a cocodrile like a child, almost, so... I'll not rule out the possibility.
  • GinnyN;314463 said:
    Well, they did raise a cocodrile like a child, almost, so... I'll not rule out the possibility.
    Okay, does this mean they'll have to feed Yog-Soggoth the same way they did John the alligator? And how's little Yoggie going to handle everyone trying to kidnap his mommy?
  • queen_of_the_lobsters;314585 said:
    Okay, does this mean they'll have to feed Yog-Soggoth the same way they did John the alligator? And how's little Yoggie going to handle everyone trying to kidnap his mommy?
    I just say I don't rule out the possibility, I didn't think in the specifics!

And probably Yoggie will send the kidnappers to the moon or something
Add Comment