User Avatar Image

Jack Black Likes Grickle? o_O

posted by The Highway on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users
Space Wolf T-Shirt Page said:
This iconic design originated from a short video by Grickle illustrator Graham Annable. The video's good, the shirt's even better! Even Jack Black thinks so!

Does Jack Black like Grickle? That's pretty cool, you'd think Telltale would feature that more prominently on the site!

Never mind, just realised that was shopped. I think.

Actually, now I don't think it was shopped.
50 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Zak
    Jack Black likes a lot of good stuff. Like Psychonauts (Even before he was in Brutal Legend).

I don't see what is so shocking about a celebrity liking stuff we like.
  • It's not Potatochopped.
  • Zak;312591 said:
    Jack Black likes a lot of good stuff. Like Psychonauts (Even before he was in Brutal Legend).

I don't see what is so shocking about a celebrity liking stuff we like.
    They just don't seem like the people who play videogames all the time, that's all.
  • This is Jack Black we're talking about here. The man has probably done it all.
  • splash1;320160 said:
    They just don't seem like the people who play videogames all the time, that's all.
    Not even Jack Black, who is basically famous for being fat, getting high, listening to rock, and eating nachos?
  • Pale Man;320201 said:
    Not even Jack Black, who is basically famous for being fat, getting high, listening to rock, and eating nachos?
    Hey, don't forget that Jack has been in a game himself. An AWESOME game, might I add.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brutal_Legend
    I understand why he's down with it.
  • I don't know about awesome. It was very fun at first, but once it started to mix in genres like that it got barely playable. The story was awesome, but the whole RTS, Action/Adventure, Hack 'n Slash, and such meshing didn't go so well.
  • I haven't got a system that plays Brutal Legend, but I do remember that Giants: Citizen Kabuto meshed RTS, Action/Adventure, Hack 'n Slash ('n Shoot) really well.

I loved that game.
  • Well, they didn't do it well. Basically they ran into the problem of wanting to do multi-genre but screwing up. The RTS part was VERY lacking[then crippled due to it being on a console]. The Hack 'N Slash was done nice. The Racing tidbits not really. The Sandbox world didn't seem too good to me. And the Action Adventure was about 85/15.
  • I still haven't continued playing Brütal Legend because of the RTS parts... if it was just open world/hack'n'slash I would've loved it! The setting though is freaking cool, as is Jack's voice acting.
Add Comment