User Avatar Image

The Origins of Jurgen

posted by bugsplee2.0 on - last edited - Viewed by 612 users
Upon the second episode of The Devil's Playhouse, The Tomb of Sammun-Mak, Jurgen was alive about 109 years ago where he met Sammth and Maximus.

Then, after Slushie the Vampire Elf took care of him, Jurgen become the vampire we know and loathe. But then, in Season 2, he was a vampire which had somehow forgotten about the events that happened and his membership of the Brothers of Yog-Soggoth.

But, being the jerky German vampire that he is, Jurgen probably forgot.
38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    MRN
    Why should he relate Sam with Sameth and Max with Maximus????

They're entirely different persons, I only noticed they were from the same family when Sam mentioned it :rolleyes:
  • Just played thru 203 again.

Jurgen says something about winner of some poetry award 270 years running. Of course, maybe he's just telling porkies ;)
  • LogicDeLuxe;313725 said:
    So they aren't supposed to look very similar and even talk with the same voice after all? :D
    So guilty as charged: http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16837 :eek:
    Don't forget we talk about comic characters here :D
    For me it works just like Bugs Bunnys disguises:

For us, the people who watch it, it is OH SO CLEAR that this is Bugs. However, for the characters in the show it is not.
    For me this applies to Sameth and Maximus as well.
  • Katsuro;313804 said:
    Don't forget we talk about comic characters here :D
    For me it works just like Bugs Bunnys disguises:

For us, the people who watch it, it is OH SO CLEAR that this is Bugs. However, for the characters in the show it is not.
    For me this applies to Sameth and Maximus as well.
    I can agree with you. But now I imagined sam&max in a dress thank you for conjuring up this image in my suro.

I think a major reason Jurgen doesn't care is because, he never actually saw Sameth&Maximus again.

Another reason, is because now Jurgen thinks he's too damn cool, and too much of an emo to care about it.
  • Icedhope;313806 said:
    I can agree with you. But now I imagined sam&max in a dress thank you for conjuring up this image in my suro.
    Always a pleasure sir.
    Icedhope;313806 said:
    Another reason, is because now Jurgen thinks he's too damn cool, and too much of an emo to care about it.
    What do you mean with he "thinks" he is cool. :(
  • Katsuro;313824 said:
    Always a pleasure sir.

What do you mean with he "thinks" he is cool. :(
    I mean he is cool. But he has that arrogance, where he thinks he's to damn cool for anything, he cares way to much about what other people think of him.
  • I think what they are trying to say is... he's a damn German! ;)
  • It would've been so much more fun if Sam's grandfather would've been called Maximus and Max' grandpa Sameth :)
  • It's because he's from Stuttgart.
  • Jurgen is not cool, he's the world's biggest dork, which is why he's hilarious! "Oooooooh, my live iz zo hahd! I'm immohtal and 'afe a cool castle wis a disco and secret lab and undead ahmy! Vhine, vhine, vhine, vhine!"

Also, why would Jurgen mention Sameth an Maximus to Sam and Max? "Hello complete strangers who 'afe come to deveat me! I knew your gross papas! Vell, time to become zombies!"
Add Comment