User Avatar Image

The Disorient Express Appreciation Thread

posted by MRN on - last edited - Viewed by 539 users

Words cannot describe the awesomness.
31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I loved the train, but if we ever see it again it needs to be shaped into a 21st century train.
  • Hayden;315522 said:
    So do I. It's hard to see how it could be included though. Perhaps Sam & Max could find it in a museum (tattered and broken), steal it (somehow), restore it (somehow) and place it on the train tracks beneath the Straight & Narrow (somehow) and ride the thing to hell and back again!
    That....could be quite awesome.
  • splash1;315722 said:
    I loved the train, but if we ever see it again it needs to be shaped into a 21st century train.
    So, the Soul Train then?
  • What I love about the Disorient Express is that it has compartments, they should bring back compartments in trains. I always have to sit with some kid or a guy with bad BO, well I guess thats the fun of going on a train. :p
  • ...or somebody listening to techno or death metal on their iPod with the volume turned right up.
  • Hayden;315867 said:
    ...or somebody listening to techno or death metal on their iPod with the volume turned right up.
    Hehe...
    Still prefer those to a bunch of **sholes yelling around or listening to the very same music but LOUDLY on their crap phones or...
    Oh well.
    Trains are so much fun :eek:
  • Hayden;315832 said:
    So, the Soul Train then?
    Since Telltale proved quite some skills in designing trains, it would be awesome to explore the Soul Train to the same extend we did the Disorient Express.
    I would also like to see the train behind Sam & Max's office getting involved in an episode sometime.
  • I loved it so much, I grew up watching and reading Poirot so it was great for Sam & Max to pay homage and do it so well :)
  • LogicDeLuxe;316179 said:

I would also like to see the train behind Sam & Max's office getting involved in an episode sometime.
    If ou look at the model for this train it is the same as the soul train just with alitle less paint.
  • Disorient Express + Soul Train fanart plz.
Add Comment