User Avatar Image

FINAL Monkey Island TRIBUTE - Never Let it End

posted by Silverwolfpet on - last edited - Viewed by 977 users
[CENTER]Here it is, the final tribute.

Sorry for the delay, but once you see the clip, you'll understand why it took so long :)

Big hugs and let's hope for ToMI2!

SEE the FINAL tribute NOW![/CENTER]
82 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I was frozen...TODAY!
  • Silverwolfpet;314229 said:
    I was frozen...TODAY!

Ah, Surban Commando is another staple of my childhood.
  • Silverwolfpet;314229 said:
    I was frozen...TODAY!
    Another fellow viewer of the Nostalgia Critic... nice! :cool:
  • Laserschwert;314300 said:
    Another fellow viewer of the Nostalgia Critic... nice! :cool:
    [indiecred] I knew that guy before he was famous [/indiecred]
  • Katsuro;314325 said:
    [indiecred] I knew that guy before he was famous [/indiecred]
    I actually talked to TGWTG regarding a theme song which he asked me to compose. We were talking about details and stuff, I sent him a few samples... and suddenly he stopped replying. Dunno why. He's a cool guy anyway :p And perhaps it is better that he doesn't have a theme song. [/brag]
  • Silverwolfpet;314484 said:
    I actually talked to TGWTG regarding a theme song which he asked me to compose. We were talking about details and stuff, I sent him a few samples... and suddenly he stopped replying. Dunno why. He's a cool guy anyway :p And perhaps it is better that he doesn't have a theme song. [/brag]
    It might be because they basically have an in-house musician now thanks to Skitch. In any case, you did a great job with your tribute, SWP.
  • Wow, did not expect TGWTG fans here... SWEET!
  • Silverwolfpet;314484 said:
    If you still have those samples, do you think you could post them?
  • hplikelike;317593 said:
    If you still have those samples, do you think you could post them?
    Formatted my computer :( I backed up most of my work, but tiny projects such as this one were gone.
    I do have, however, a sample on youtube, which was also lost during The Great Format of 2008, but remained online... someone wanted to create a re-make of the famous "5 days a stranger" and he needed a musician. So, I offered a sample of the original soundtrack re-composed and, also, an original piece.
    I think I sent the original piece to Doug too, if I remember it correctly, just to show him that I can play around with instruments.
  • Why is this thing still going?! ACK!

-kidnaps Adel-

That'll stop it.

***EDIT***
    I knew that'd work!
Add Comment