User Avatar Image

Monkey Island Animated GIFs

posted by Didero on - last edited - Viewed by 5.4K users
This idea came from another thread. Somebody asked for spritesheets, and Fury linked these, for Monkey Island 1 and 2, respectively:
Fury;317015 said:
With a bit of effort, you can make nice animated gifs from these spritesheets. A good image editor I like to get specific frames from the sheets is Paint.NET, and a good, free program to actually create the animated gifs is Beneton Movie GIF.

I made this one a while ago:
and this one just now:

I know the last one isn't anything special, but I haven't messed around with this stuff for a while, so I thought I'd start easy :p

Let's see what you guys can come up with!
70 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • prizna;317726 said:
    I made this a while ago

I still dont get it
  • Remolay;318321 said:
    I still dont get it
    The quote is from 'Launch of the Screaming Narwhal'. The Voodoo Lady is using a simile to describe the love between herself and Coronado DeCava.
  • Hayden;318402 said:
    The quote is from 'Launch of the Screaming Narwhal'. The Voodoo Lady is using a simile to describe the love between herself and Coronado DeCava.
    Yea, Haydens right

Here is the clip from 'Launch of the Screaming Narwhal' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eBYsSRseOg
    a while ago someone asked for a somi gif of The Voodoo Lady with the words "Like a Volcano" appearing, so I had a go at making it.
  • prizna;318407 said:
    Yea, Haydens right

Here is the clip from 'Launch of the Screaming Narwhal' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eBYsSRseOg
    a while ago someone asked for a somi gif of The Voodoo Lady with the words "Like a Volcano" appearing, so I had a go at making it.
    YAY my vids being used free advtising
  • Sailorcuteness;318411 said:
    Actually its not free advertising, Im still waiting for my check
  • prizna;318416 said:
    err yh about that a friend of mine said he/she would handle that yh um the next random persion you see yh thats the one ask them.
  • Sailorcuteness;318423 said:
    err yh about that a friend of mine said he/she would handle that yh um the next random persion you see yh thats the one ask them.
    ok no problem, *see mum* hey mum can I have my check now
  • Sailorcuteness;318411 said:
    prizna;318416 said:

You're right, it's not advertising. It's publicity. Advertising is paid for, publicity is not.

[/nitpick]
  • The Highway;317999 said:
    Hayden...

...I Never Do My Best Work
    No, I never do my best work. Because it will blow your freaking mind. I do my mediocre work, which is damn impressive anyway.
  • Hayden;318526 said:
    No, I never do my best work. Because it will blow your freaking mind. I do my mediocre work, which is damn impressive anyway.
    no it isnt
Add Comment