User Avatar Image

Sam & Max pre-order forum issues

posted by David E Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users
Hola, Devil's Playhouse preorderers!

We're having some issues with our exclusive pre-order forum adding robot. We'll hopefully get it fixed by tomorrow, and your account should be added automatically once we sort it out. Sorry for the inconvenience!
39 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • atm153;295284 said:
    Hey David, I know it isn't standard operating procedure, but I preordered the very first day it was available on PSN and I was wondering if I could get added to the preorderer's forum? At the time of the preorders opening up, I didn't have a computer to play S&M on, or I would have bought it there. I got one with a capable GPU the day S&M S3 was released, which of course was too late to get it preordered on PC.
    Entirely the same situation for me! Can I be added?
  • still waiting
  • lackoo;317429 said:
    Same problem in here. Bought the complete collection yesterday.
    buying yesterday is not preordering. you will not get access.
  • User Avatar Image
    David E Telltale Alumni
    lackoo;318718 said:
    still waiting
    der_ketzer;318864 said:
    buying yesterday is not preordering. you will not get access.
    lackoo;317429 said:
    Same problem in here. Bought the complete collection yesterday.
    Hey lackoo,

Yeah, sorry, that forum's an exclusive bonus for people who bought the game during the pre-order period (before the first episode was released).
  • What about me? Can I be added?
  • User Avatar Image
    David E Telltale Alumni
    tabstis;320062 said:
    What about me? Can I be added?
    Check your PMs, tabstis.
  • Thanks a lot!!!!
  • I pre-ordered sam and max 3 when I ordered a whole load of monkey island things when the disc content for it first got released (I still check the mail every day when I get home from work in hopes its been delivered...still nothing yet :( ).

I'm not a regular forum visitor but decided to check out the special forum today for those that pre-ordered to see what was in there only to find I don't have permission... please can this be sorted out as curiosity has gotten to me

Thanks
  • User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator
    Did you click on the link to the special forum that was in the order confirmation e-mail?
  • :o teehee because I ordered it with a whole load of things I never scrolled down to the end of that email so never even seen that link
    Thank you...I feel silly now so I will dance off to see the hidden treasures :guybrush:
    Thanks again
This discussion has been closed.