User Avatar Image

Countdown to Ep 3 - "They Stole Max's Brain!"

posted by ttg_Stemmle Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 9.3K users
Hey, all. Mike Stemmle here.

With Episode 303 making the final turn before hitting the virtual streets, now seems like a good time for a "members only"* thread in which Joe Pinney and I open up the floor to a few questions about the episode.

What can I tell y'all about this ep? It's got:

- Sam as you've never seen him!
- Max taking charge of an investigation!
- Hot Ape-on-Cockroach action!
- More rhinoplastying than you can shake a stick at!
- Sam's surprising new partner!

Consider the floodgates open,
Mike "Finishing 304 as I Type" Stemmle

* We should have jackets!
375 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • OzzieMonkey;319010 said:
    Yes, when?
    I agree, this is a very important topic and should be addressed post haste.
  • Mike,

I might have missed it in this thread, but a countdown to something usually involves a starting point and an ending point; unless you want us to count down from infinity...

WHATS THE ETA FOR EPISODE 303?!?!? Only then can I officially begin "counting down" to the release date
  • Didn't you read further up? He doesn't know! Also, he said the game's finished and going through the approval process very quickly. Whether that means playtesting is finished or not I do not know. I'd imagine they're just killing bugs now.
  • tbm1986;319118 said:
    I'd imagine they're just killing bugs now.
    Perhaps they're just arguing about whether they should censor all of the hardcore nudity, or delete it entirely.

The latter might be the better option, given how people seem to love digging around in their games' innermost folders, but hey, I'm neither a game designer nor a lawyer, so I won't get in the way of Telltale's artistic vision...or, alternately, their love of - [Higher Order Brain Functions: "No, Planeforger, please don't make a pun about giant cockroaches!"].
  • Sam & Max already has hardcore nudity! I mean, geez. Max IS walking around naked, after all.
  • What changes will be in the game and in TT now that Chuck Jordan leaved? Who will replace him?
  • Bloody Eugene;319152 said:
    What changes will be in the game and in TT now that Chuck Jordan leaved? Who will replace him?
    Didn't even know that. I'm shocked. I'm sure they'll tell us in due course and have every confidence that it's all in hand (therefore the season will be just as good without him, valuable and talented though he is).
  • Bloody Eugene;319152 said:
    What changes will be in the game and in TT now that Chuck Jordan leaved? Who will replace him?
    Wait, did he work on this game? I forget :confused:
  • Chuck Jordan is (was?) the lead designer on The Devil's Playhouse.

Where did you hear that he left? Or are you confusing him with Brendan Q. Ferguson, who recently left Telltale to pursue humanitarian work and who was one of the designers on the first two seasons of Sam and Max?
Add Comment