User Avatar Image

Countdown to Ep 3 - "They Stole Max's Brain!"

posted by ttg_Stemmle Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 9.3K users
Hey, all. Mike Stemmle here.

With Episode 303 making the final turn before hitting the virtual streets, now seems like a good time for a "members only"* thread in which Joe Pinney and I open up the floor to a few questions about the episode.

What can I tell y'all about this ep? It's got:

- Sam as you've never seen him!
- Max taking charge of an investigation!
- Hot Ape-on-Cockroach action!
- More rhinoplastying than you can shake a stick at!
- Sam's surprising new partner!

Consider the floodgates open,
Mike "Finishing 304 as I Type" Stemmle

* We should have jackets!
375 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Correction, Max does not have a brain in his body. There is a big difference between not having something and not having it at a specific location.
  • Has anyone considered Max's brain will end up like Gordon's (at least for a while) therefore he/we will be able to control various things other than his own arms and legs?
  • PressidentMax;319499 said:
    Probbably not, Max doesn't have a brain right now, remember?
    henke37;319509 said:
    Correction, Max does not have a brain in his body. There is a big difference between not having something and not having it at a specific location.
    To have something implies posession, who the brain belongs to implies ownership. Max does not have his brain, "They" have his brain. Even if the brain belongs to Max, he currently does not "have" it.

Hey, if your going to get into semantics...
  • But if Max's consciousness resides in his brain (which it probably does in the S&M universe, as the alien brain's consciousness was pretty intact), you could fairly say he DOES have it. In fact that's all he has.

Maybe the title of this episode should be "They Left Max's Body!"

Anyway, we may get to use some Max-vision in Max's disembodied brain and make use of Max's brain powers while there, even though the brain is not in his head.
  • Actually, I don't think Max uses his brain that often. The episode will probably start with Max waking up, saying: "Oh, hi Sam. I guess, I must have nodded off. The ending of the movie was kinda boring. What? Why are you looking at me like that?"
    And then Sam and Max try to get Max' brain back. If I've understood Mike's hints correctly.
  • Maybe Max's brain is in the center of the universe, just where he left it!
  • PressidentMax;319582 said:
    Maybe Max's brain is in the center of the universe
    Give or take fifty feet.
    (If you don't get it, it's from Ratchet and Clank.)
  • The Highway;319372 said:
    1: I was also talking about how many PC users are angry about PS3 exclusives
    I never said exclusives, and I know how people were angry from it. But it was an accident; it won't happen again even if they do give us another power at the end.
  • mr_nutt;319612 said:
    Give or take fifty feet.
    (If you don't get it, it's from Ratchet and Clank.)
    If Max's brain is The Great Clock, does that make Orvus Yog-Soggoth?

I'll shut up now.
  • Will Sam craft a hand puppet using the top of Max's skull?

Add Comment