User Avatar Image

That shot of Sal and Sam and Max in the trailer

posted by tabstis on - last edited - Viewed by 399 users
A sign that Max will be in the next episode?
Or another false image like that one from TOMI?
17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • or they add max
  • tabstis;316020 said:
    A sign that Max will be in the next episode?
    Or another false image like that one from TOMI?
    Just keep in mind: Leonard Nemoy was present through most of "Spock's Brain", lol.
  • NO!!!! Geez, stop the Spock's Brain references! Max is a brainless Zombie! He'll always and never return until Episode 4!!! There is no chance of anything else!

Okay I was lying, he'll probably use teleportation to get back to his body.
  • splash1;316975 said:
    NO!!!! Geez, stop the Spock's Brain references! Max is a brainless Zombie! He'll always and never return until Episode 4!!! There is no chance of anything else!

Okay I was lying, he'll probably use teleportation to get back to his body.
    But what if he can't teleport back because the phone is still somewhere in HIS BODY!!!???

A brainless zombie Max sounds intriguing. Is that the guy who's gonna be demanding tributes for General Skun-k'ape the Second?
  • I froth sam and max where kidding
  • I just hope this happens in 303:

• Why has everyone assumed that the cockroach is named sal?
  • Flyingman356;319695 said:
    Why has everyone assumed that the cockroach is named sal?
    Simple: If you look closely in the trailer, you can see he has a "Hello My name is" sticker on him, and "Sal" is written on it.
  • Power46;319702 said:
    Simple: If you look closely in the trailer, you can see he has a "Hello My name is" sticker on him, and "Sal" is written on it.
    Dont assume that, he could easily be named Earl and stole the shirt from Sal.
  • DontEatRawHagis;319707 said:
    Dont assume that, he could easily be named Earl and stole the shirt from Sal.
    With the fact that Stinky is trying to hide Sal, her fry cook, it makes sense. What would the Health Department say to a giant cockroach cooking the food? Even worse, what would Grandpa Stinky say to finding out that Stinky's boyfriend is a giant cockroach? Plus, "S," Stinky's boyfriend, is not human, according to the note. It all fits, and it is unlikely in the first place that Telltale would mislead us in character models.
Add Comment