User Avatar Image

I would buy a Jurassic Park adventure game game made by Telltale...

posted by V_Ben on - last edited - Viewed by 10.1K users
Just saying, I would! Would you?

[SPOILER](Go and get the new issue of Game Informer... If you know what I mean...)[/SPOILER]
145 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Heh, unfortunate Google results...

Anyway, if this is true, I don't think Telltale would be doing it unless they thought they could make something awesome.
  • I would definitely buy an adventure game based around dinosaurs. DINOSAURS! DiNoSaUrS! RAWR.

I don't know if Jurassic Park would work though, as much as I'd love it to.
  • Alcoremortis;320335 said:
    I'd be okay with it as long as you got to play as Ian Malcolm at some point. That guy was awesome.
    pshaw!

Raptor as a main character and it would be perfect.

It could have door puzzles. Hunting puzzles. How to efficiently eat npcs puzzle.
  • User Avatar Image
    Tor
    adhuin;320353 said:
    Raptor as a main character and it would be perfect.
    It could have door puzzles. Hunting puzzles. How to efficiently eat npcs puzzle.
    How to drive a jeep puzzle?
  • I'm very interested, however I feel that Jurassic Park deserves to be presented in a big budget production and not in a simple cartoony style.
    The movies really feel like huge epic movies to me and I'm afraid it won't be done justice in a small episodic game with the sort of graphics Telltale has showed in it's engine till now.
  • I love Jurassic Park, but it's not an adventure game. It's more an Action game, and I would buy it, hell I'd get the exclusive McSuperawesome edition. But alas it's not adventure game material.
  • This badass mofo right here was the best damn Jurassic Park game ever made and anyone who doesn't agree is a SCRUB. A SCRUB I SAY.
  • PecanBlue;320404 said:
    This badass mofo right here was the best damn Jurassic Park game ever made and anyone who doesn't agree is a SCRUB. A SCRUB I SAY.
    By the time anyone finished that at an arcade you would have paid full price for a video game back then....
  • Didero made a very good point in the chatroom.

Nikki!

That's all.
Add Comment